Halo: Reach - 9.14.2010... thoughts?

I don't have 360 but so many people come into my Gamestop to reserve it that I love it just for that
happy.gif

I don't have 360 but so many people come into my Gamestop to reserve it that I love it just for that
happy.gif

Definitely copping if Forgeworld is able to recreate accurate versions of the Counter Strike or Goldeneye maps.
Space battles look like a fun version of some StarFox360.

Definitely copping if Forgeworld is able to recreate accurate versions of the Counter Strike or Goldeneye maps.
Space battles look like a fun version of some StarFox360.

wow, with that forge world i can hear my gpa drop just a little
smh.gif

most def getting this tho! Halo stays
pimp.gif

wow, with that forge world i can hear my gpa drop just a little
smh.gif

most def getting this tho! Halo stays
pimp.gif

If you're wondering why sometimes they stop moving it's because they're using a new class..
wink.gif

If you're wondering why sometimes they stop moving it's because they're using a new class..
wink.gif

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

They need to make the assault rifle or w/e its called so much stronger and make gernades weaker those things would kill u no matter how far u were
Word. I got killed at the top of a staircase by a grenade that was at the bottom of it.

like, for real?
This
smh at bungie..

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

They need to make the assault rifle or w/e its called so much stronger and make gernades weaker those things would kill u no matter how far u were
Word. I got killed at the top of a staircase by a grenade that was at the bottom of it.

like, for real?
This
smh at bungie..

Back
Top Bottom