Halo: Reach - 9.14.2010... thoughts?

Ehh. I've had this joint for the past 3 days. I can't get into it. I havent played online because their servers arent up yet though. Its pretty much the same as all the other Halo's to me.

Ehh. I've had this joint for the past 3 days. I can't get into it. I havent played online because their servers arent up yet though. Its pretty much the same as all the other Halo's to me.

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Campaign wise, I didn't expect anything to change really except the Spartan you are controlling. Multiplayer will have all the changes/innovations

I think the DLC is what gonna be insane for this game. I'd imagine that Bungie, knowing this is their swan song, will eventually release every or atleast majority of their previous maps so the game will literally have everything.

Campaign wise, I didn't expect anything to change really except the Spartan you are controlling. Multiplayer will have all the changes/innovations

I think the DLC is what gonna be insane for this game. I'd imagine that Bungie, knowing this is their swan song, will eventually release every or atleast majority of their previous maps so the game will literally have everything.

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

Wait, I coulda sworn I heard Bungie say they were making more Halo/Master Chief games
nerd.gif
or was that Microsoft

Wait, I coulda sworn I heard Bungie say they were making more Halo/Master Chief games
nerd.gif
or was that Microsoft

This game is going to destory MW2 and Black Ops, The competitiveness of Halo is insane and makes it much more fun.

This game is going to destory MW2 and Black Ops, The competitiveness of Halo is insane and makes it much more fun.

Played it a month or so ago at Microsoft. I found it incredibly hard to kill anyone because you would need to dump a whole clip at medium range into your opponent. Over all it felt like I was playing the OG version of Quake for PC from 96.

Played it a month or so ago at Microsoft. I found it incredibly hard to kill anyone because you would need to dump a whole clip at medium range into your opponent. Over all it felt like I was playing the OG version of Quake for PC from 96.

I'm really happy that they added the pistol like its supposed to be. It really reminds me of Halo:CE the best halo. MLG is gonna be sick on this game and I really can't wait.

I'm really happy that they added the pistol like its supposed to be. It really reminds me of Halo:CE the best halo. MLG is gonna be sick on this game and I really can't wait.
Edit

The thing that really kills me is the bloom to the guns that they added from Shadowrun

Edit

The thing that really kills me is the bloom to the guns that they added from Shadowrun

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

I highly doubt that. Call of Duty is pretty much unstoppable.

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

I highly doubt that. Call of Duty is pretty much unstoppable.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

nerd.gif
or was that Microsoft
Bungie is signed with Activision, this will be their last Halo game. Microsoft, will begin whoring it out afterwards.

Back
Top Bottom