Halo: Reach - 9.14.2010... thoughts?

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Ehh. I've had this joint for the past 3 days. I can't get into it. I havent played online because their servers arent up yet though. Its pretty much the same as all the other Halo's to me.
Campaign wise, I didn't expect anything to change really except the Spartan you are controlling. Multiplayer will have all the changes/innovations

I think the DLC is what gonna be insane for this game. I'd imagine that Bungie, knowing this is their swan song, will eventually release every or atleast majority of their previous maps so the game will literally have everything.

Wait, I coulda sworn I heard Bungie say they were making more Halo/Master Chief games
nerd.gif
or was that Microsoft
Bungie is signed with Activision, this will be their last Halo game. Microsoft, will begin whoring it out afterwards.

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

This game is going to destory MW2 and Black Ops, The competitiveness of Halo is insane and makes it much more fun.

I highly doubt that. Call of Duty is pretty much unstoppable.

Unstoppable in what sense? The gameplay is to easy, the glitches are jokes and kill streaks are the dumbest things ever since it promotes camping. Halo is such a better game than overall and the only reason COD is more recognized is because of the simplicity of the game. If you are good in Halo you are going to die A LOT less, while in COD you can be the best ever and still die to someone who completely sucks.

This game is going to destory MW2 and Black Ops, The competitiveness of Halo is insane and makes it much more fun.

I highly doubt that. Call of Duty is pretty much unstoppable.

Unstoppable in what sense? The gameplay is to easy, the glitches are jokes and kill streaks are the dumbest things ever since it promotes camping. Halo is such a better game than overall and the only reason COD is more recognized is because of the simplicity of the game. If you are good in Halo you are going to die A LOT less, while in COD you can be the best ever and still die to someone who completely sucks.

Ehh. I've had this joint for the past 3 days. I can't get into it. I havent played online because their servers arent up yet though. Its pretty much the same as all the other Halo's to me.
Campaign wise, I didn't expect anything to change really except the Spartan you are controlling. Multiplayer will have all the changes/innovations

I think the DLC is what gonna be insane for this game. I'd imagine that Bungie, knowing this is their swan song, will eventually release every or atleast majority of their previous maps so the game will literally have everything.

Wait, I coulda sworn I heard Bungie say they were making more Halo/Master Chief games
nerd.gif
or was that Microsoft
Bungie is signed with Activision, this will be their last Halo game. Microsoft, will begin whoring it out afterwards.

Ohhh i see
smh.gif
who knows, maybe Microsoft will open up a new studio dedicated to just Halo and hopefully not making it suck
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
or was that Microsoft

Ohhh i see
smh.gif
who knows, maybe Microsoft will open up a new studio dedicated to just Halo and hopefully not making it suck
laugh.gif

destroy it in what sense money wise or competitiveness, if its competitiveness i agree with you people who play halo are less forgiving.

if you play lots of FPS and your new to Halo you will be fine halo plays no different  from other FPS, but having bungie as

a developer they give community what it wants and actually spends time balancing their games.

destroy it in what sense money wise or competitiveness, if its competitiveness i agree with you people who play halo are less forgiving.

if you play lots of FPS and your new to Halo you will be fine halo plays no different  from other FPS, but having bungie as

a developer they give community what it wants and actually spends time balancing their games.

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Exactly
I used to be a big Bungie fan back when Halo & Halo 2 were around. I hate Halo 3 (its not a terrible game) because they changed so much IMO between Halo 2 (my fave of series) and Halo 3. But almost everything they ever changed is because they listened to the community. Not only that but then they spent countless hours fine-tuning and even more releasing betas to absolutely pinpoint everything that doesn't belong.

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Exactly
I used to be a big Bungie fan back when Halo & Halo 2 were around. I hate Halo 3 (its not a terrible game) because they changed so much IMO between Halo 2 (my fave of series) and Halo 3. But almost everything they ever changed is because they listened to the community. Not only that but then they spent countless hours fine-tuning and even more releasing betas to absolutely pinpoint everything that doesn't belong.

nerd.gif
or was that Microsoft

Ohhh i see
smh.gif
laugh.gif

They already have, 343 Industries/Studios, which will continue the Master Chief story.
smokin.gif

nerd.gif
or was that Microsoft

Ohhh i see
smh.gif
laugh.gif

They already have, 343 Industries/Studios, which will continue the Master Chief story.
smokin.gif

I didn't plan on getting this, but the massive battles sound cool.

I actually cant wait to see what microsoft does with halo cause bungie has been disappointing since halo 3.

I didn't plan on getting this, but the massive battles sound cool.

I actually cant wait to see what microsoft does with halo cause bungie has been disappointing since halo 3.

I'm pretty hyped. I pre ordered yesterday for the midnight release. Game is more fun to me than COD. The campers are just too much on COD.

I'm pretty hyped. I pre ordered yesterday for the midnight release. Game is more fun to me than COD. The campers are just too much on COD.

Can't wait. Stopped playing Halo 3 a while back, MLG with random 4s is no fun. We should get some NT customs going when this comes out.
nerd.gif

Can't wait. Stopped playing Halo 3 a while back, MLG with random 4s is no fun. We should get some NT customs going when this comes out.
nerd.gif

i pre order mine the day i picked up my SC2 i cant wait for this game ive been looking for a new xbox game

i pre order mine the day i picked up my SC2 i cant wait for this game ive been looking for a new xbox game

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

this almost makes me want to go pick up REACH, but the amount of contempt i hold for COD has spread to all first person shooter at this point. Price gouging with the maps, and the cheaters who ruin the experience for my friends who are just casual gamers put an absolutely awful taste in my mouth. I need a multiplayer game to get addicted to, and desperate times may call for desperate REACH. 

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

this almost makes me want to go pick up REACH, but the amount of contempt i hold for COD has spread to all first person shooter at this point. Price gouging with the maps, and the cheaters who ruin the experience for my friends who are just casual gamers put an absolutely awful taste in my mouth. I need a multiplayer game to get addicted to, and desperate times may call for desperate REACH. 

Eh I caved in and pre-ordered it. Hopefully it's good.

Eh I caved in and pre-ordered it. Hopefully it's good.

Back
Top Bottom