Halo Reach Vol. HALO is back!

damn you guys got lucky with the codes, anyways luckily i bought ODST on ebay the other day and got it today.

Originally Posted by The masked villan

cant wait for the beta in 2 days

im just tired of these stanky players in rank games, all my buddies moved on from h3 to cod:mw2.

been playing halo3 a lot the last few days, im only a level 28 in TS but my goodness is their some terrible players. always gotta end up with an idiot on your team who gets 5 kills and 15 deaths
smh.gif

waits for some caucasian to purchase then be in his dorm all the time(not buying a system just to play halo

halo is so whack. this looks like its unreal tournament 2001 or something...realtalk how are you guys boosting like this is all that. 

Someone hook me up with a beta code...seems like these things are all over the place but I can't get one.

Since I don't wanna create a new topic i'm just going to bump this because the beta is now live and available to download

Originally Posted by Carver

Since I don't wanna create a new topic i'm just going to bump this because the beta is now live and available to download
nerd.gif
 How did you download it? Instructions online say to put in the odst disc and download from where it says beta in the main menu but all I can download right now is the video for it. It said it would be realeased any time from 1pm-3pm eastern time.

Originally Posted by chrome

nerd.gif
 How did you download it? Instructions online say to put in the odst disc and download from where it says beta in the main menu but all I can download right now is the video for it. It said it would be realeased any time from 1pm-3pm eastern time.

I just put in the campaign disc and it's all the way on the bottom where it used to say "Preview the Beta" it now says "Play the Beta" i'm downloading at the moment and is at 68%
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
chrome wrote:

its goin to have play the beta and u download it from there. i'm downloadin it now. 
nerd.gif

GT: dblackboy17

Yeah just checked it again. I guess I had to go to the dashboard and get back into it now it works. thanks. I'm barely at 35%
frown.gif

Originally Posted by chrome

Yeah just checked it again. I guess I had to go to the dashboard and get back into it now it works. thanks. I'm barely at 35%
frown.gif
I was just going to post and tell you to try and restart.. mine just finished downloading lets see how this goes

I've had the beta since Friday, there are 4 different power-ups to choose from.

Since I haven't played H3 in a while, this game got a little getting used to.

It says servers are currently not available. Can anyone help me out and send me an invite to a game in progress.

Back
Top Bottom