Hannibal Buress Calls Bill Cosby Out

For those that don't know, Bill Cosby has been accused of sexually assaulting at least 13 women.  Hannibal decided it was time to air him out: 

He makes a great point, though.  Dude talks down to black people for doing trivial things like sagging their pants and still thinks he can portray himself as a role model even though he's been accused of doing heinous things.

Discuss.

His "Live From Chicago" was fantastic, I believe it was on Comedy Central.

Good to see somebody call out Cosby, I hate his holier than thou attitude he's had since he had a successful sitcom in the 80's.

There's always dirt under someone's nails, and skeletons in everyone's closet. None of these people out here on that pedestal are actually perfect.
While I agree, I feel like that's minimizing Cosby's actions.

No one is perfect.  Hell..even MLK has been accused of plagiarism and adultery.  

Let's not kid ourselves, though.  13 accusations of sexual assault is a little more than "dirt under someone's nails."

So dude would come at a gang of black comics for uttering a cuss word. But hes outchea livin treacherous  
roll.gif

Last edited:
Wow did not know this about Cosby at all :wow: It doesn't all the way dismiss what he says about black ppl and black celebs though. He just needs to check his high handedness at the door.

This is really crazy. 13 times? Damn. I read the thread title and the image of Bill in my mind is him on Fallon's or Stewart's show looking like an old dusty ***** half blind in one eye. Got me thinking why Hannibal picking on old dude for, but he got a strong point :lol:

I will say, I know Bill is an icon and everything but I never found him funny or his shows or his movies.

Wow did not know this about Cosby at all
eek.gif
It doesn't all the way dismiss what he says about black ppl and black celebs though. He just needs to check his high handedness at the door.

This is really crazy. 13 times? Damn. I read the thread title and the image of Bill in my mind is him on Fallon's or Stewart's show looking like an old dusty ***** half blind in one eye. Got me thinking why Hannibal picking on old dude for, but he got a strong point
laugh.gif

I will say, I know Bill is an icon and everything but I never found him funny or his shows or his movies.
You just answered your own question.

Wow did not know this about Cosby at all
eek.gif
It doesn't all the way dismiss what he says about black ppl and black celebs though. He just needs to check his high handedness at the door.

This is really crazy. 13 times? Damn. I read the thread title and the image of Bill in my mind is him on Fallon's or Stewart's show looking like an old dusty ***** half blind in one eye. Got me thinking why Hannibal picking on old dude for, but he got a strong point
laugh.gif

I Never found him super hilarious but the cosby show is classic

ehh I'll just say I didn't find the stuff Bill was saying back then as wrong. And I'd say a lot still applies. but I wouldn't make an across the board generalization( not saying he did)

as for Hanimal, this is like a rap beef. do you and get famous from this "beef". but unless Bill was actually convicted of rape, best choose words correctly before you get sued

Last edited:
wow, I honestly never heard about this until now. Always liked his stand up, but he's a diff flavor and def wouldn't make it if he was coming up now in the comedy business. He isn't as timeless as Pryor, Rock, or Carlin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom