Hannibal Buress Calls Bill Cosby Out

Making dat call :smokin

Dickinson tells TMZ ... she took these Polaroids of Cosby in the hotel room after she took the pill but before she blacked out. You see Cosby lounging in the colorful patchwork robe, with a 40 of malt liquor by his side.

LULz

Last edited by a moderator:

Dickinson tells TMZ ... she took these Polaroids of Cosby in the hotel room after she took the pill but before she blacked out. You see Cosby lounging in the colorful patchwork robe, with a 40 of malt liquor by his side.

LULz

lol, they need to let homie live

LULz
Don't forget his rape cap too.

Has anyone noticed that whenever a black man or woman reaches success or what some would call success and they start to become more critical of their own especially around other's or non black people that in a matter of time the negativity if redirected towards them to the degree where they either lose what made them famous in the first place?

BIll went around talking to a mostly white audience about his own people and now those same people he talking too want his head on a platter or for him to shut up and go away.Go figure

Hannibal is just doing what Bill did to other black comics in the day including Richard pryor ,Eddie Murphy.

It's crazy how that song was the best and worst thing to happen to Robin's career.

Killed his career and marriage plus they're getting sued for it.

^
I remember reading through tumblr and all these women saying it was a song about rape and thinking wth they were talking about. They would call up radio stations trying to get the song banned. Doesn't help being in that cosby show intro mashup. Now that it's known Pharrell wrote the song I wonder if they will still think the same about that song.

^
I remember reading through tumblr and all these women saying it was a song about rape and thinking wth they were talking about.

You can take A LOT of love/R&B etc songs and put a crazy spin on it. Think about all those classics from the 70s/80s...

If they put Blurred Lines out 3-4 years ago it wouldn't have happened

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom