HANNIBAL NBC | S3, Ep13 "The Wrath of the Lamb" 8/29/15 10/9c

Damn, they are canceling Dracula too? Dracula and Hannibal are the only shows I watch on NBC. I'll be pissed if they cancel.

Question--if they cancel Hannibal, can another network pick it up?

How good was Dracula? I tried watching but it didn't pull me in enough and I think it conflicted with something else that I wanted to watch more.

I thought i was pretty dope. Now that I think about it, like Hannibal, it was also likely meant for adult viewers. The gore was pretty graphic, as were the sex scenes (though, no nudity, for obvious reasons).

Try to check it out online.

BTW, is it disturbing that I find the Hannibal character endearing?

His refined and cultivated shrewdness is just dope...:lol:. I seriously wanna be just like dude when I "grow up"--minus the penchant for killing and eating other people, of course. :lol:

I seriously wanna be just like dude when I "grow up"--minus the penchant for killing and eating other people, of course. :lol:

tumblr_inline_n3kiuwkkYs1qfh584.gif

Dracula was wack as ****

It was basically Dracula fighting against the illuminati by trying to create renewable energy :lol:

I was out after 2 episodes... Dracula can't be out in the streets being ecofriendly :smh:

Last edited:
BTW, is it disturbing that I find the Hannibal character endearing?

His refined and cultivated shrewdness is just dope...
laugh.gif
. I seriously wanna be just like dude when I "grow up"--minus the penchant for killing and eating other people, of course.
laugh.gif
Intentionally done, I think... I think he was always portrayed to have a very refined, lavish lifestyle. Impeccable taste! 

Anyway, insane episode!  The last-supper scene reminded me of the Hannibal film where he fed the Liotta character his brain as his last supper.  

And good call on Miriam being in the pit... I had totally forgotten about her!  But just to be sure, Hannibal planted that bark on those fish-hooks right?  Jack was meant to find her?

Damn you, Hannibal... get your damn hands off of Alana! 

EDIT ~ And looking at the timeline... forgot that Miriam's episodes were a flashback... and it's been 2 years! 

Last edited:
welp the ratings are in from the most recent episode not looking good :smh: (2.3 mil total / 0.8 demo) :frown:

Amazon prime would probably be the new home. :x

Last edited:
SOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :x :x :x :smh: :smh: :smh: :smokin

Kingpin Hannibal. JUST AS PLANNED. I don't even want to know how he slipped in that hypnotic suggestion in to Miriam to make her think this guy was the Ripper before Jack found her. Son planned this all out when he decided he was gonna set Will free.

Messed up son went out like that. I thought the mirrors in places like that were all bullet proof?

On another note, with Will or anybody else that gets close and suspicious why not the fast and hard approach. I'm not complaining cuz I love the show now but before we got in to the thick of it of this ep like the first 15 min of it I'm thinking why doesn't somebody just raid this dude's Hannibal's house with some goons and be done with it? I feel a more criminal **** the law take would leave him wide open with his *** showing to everybody. And yeah that'd end this great story but I'm just saying from a bit of a real world perspective if you dealing with an evikl genius like this you gotta be unpredictable. This dude Jack is to by the book and tentative even when he's eager and determined and Will is way too methodical and limited in ability. You need a spasmodic random type of genius to step in and just wild out; have a calm conversation with him and then just slap him for no reason, make an appointment with Hannibal and then just stab him for no reason, then while everybody looking for you you're waiting in his house naked with a gun after already looting his house and dungeon. Get real crazy to keep dude off his game. Drop a deuce in his piano and lets see if he feels like he achieved something while finishing one of his sonatas then.

Great ep though. Masterfully done. I don't know how he set up that kill basement so quickly. Must've spent all day in his house. I didn't think he'd answer the door but it says a lot that he knew Jack wouldn't come himself. Hannibal just always a step ahead.

The finale is coming soon, so we're going to see what happens to the Jack vs. Hannibal fight, right?

HANNIBAL, HANNIBAL, HANNIBAL!!!!! OMGoodness...dude just went god mode with his deviousness...:x

Top five villain of all-time--OF ALL-TIME!!!

This episode just rustled my jimmies to the MAX. He's got these dudes playing tic-tac-toe; all the while, he's playing Master level chess...:lol:...:smh:

I kid you not I've never despised a villain more than him after watching this episode.

Dr. Chilton--hate it had to be him...:smh:

Can't wait to see how Will and Jack finally trap this dude.

Last edited:

Kingpin Hannibal. JUST AS PLANNED. I don't even want to know how he slipped in that hypnotic suggestion in to Miriam to make her think this guy was the Ripper before Jack found her. Son planned this all out when he decided he was gonna set Will free.

Messed up son went out like that. I thought the mirrors in places like that were all bullet proof?

On another note, with Will or anybody else that gets close and suspicious why not the fast and hard approach. I'm not complaining cuz I love the show now but before we got in to the thick of it of this ep like the first 15 min of it I'm thinking why doesn't somebody just raid this dude's Hannibal's house with some goons and be done with it? I feel a more criminal **** the law take would leave him wide open with his *** showing to everybody.

If they did that Hannibal would walk because the evidence wouldn't hold up in court because they didn't have a warrant to search his house.

Hannibal is always 2 steps ahead of everyone else besides Will.

Last edited:
Hannibal :smokin

anybody else bothered that dr. Chiton is dead already?

I was actually thinking about that; however, it looked like he got popped in his cheek, with the bullet exiting at the base of his head, so he just may very well live.

I never liked that weasel Chilton but even he didnt deserve to go out like that.
I cant help but wonder where can season 3 go (if it happens) now that we know how season 2 ends?

On another note, with Will or anybody else that gets close and suspicious why not the fast and hard approach. I'm not complaining cuz I love the show now but before we got in to the thick of it of this ep like the first 15 min of it I'm thinking why doesn't somebody just raid this dude's Hannibal's house with some goons and be done with it? I feel a more criminal **** the law take would leave him wide open with his *** showing to everybody.

If they did that Hannibal would walk because the evidence wouldn't hold up in court because they didn't have a warrant to search his house.

Hannibal is always 2 steps ahead of everyone else besides Will.
When I said they I didn't mean Jack cuz obviously he's the law but even then he could hire a criminal to do it for him.

It's as simple as a home invasion or a mass shooting being investigated only to find out the victim is a serial killer. I think in that situation Hannibal would run cuz in that case none of the evidence would be thrown out. I'm not saying for FBI to get their hands dirty directly just some shady breaking the law stuff to get the killer

or they could just kill him first and then search the house. Will can front like he had a psychotic break. Don't know why he aint load that gun. It's as simple as walking in his house, shooting him, call the cops, then while he's laid out on the floor search his house, then find his dungeon and w/e he's hiding there. Then just wait there, no amount of lies can safe Hannibal then. He'd wake up in the hospital cuffed to the bed.

Game of Thrones been back a week and this is still the best show on TV. :nthat:

I swear I thought this would be a real predictable season after the first ep, but it feels like every damn episode is the season finale now. :lol:

I mean...that fakeout, when they pressed like Jack was gonna shoot Chilton, but then it was Miriam later on...mannnnnnnn...

View media item 914110

Apparently I was wrong

chiton didn't die

AVC: Chilton, correct me if I’m wrong, is the first character from the literature that you’ve killed who’s still alive in later books. Do you feel that shakes things up, or do you worry about not having that character to play later?

BF: [Frank] Serpico survived a bullet to the face.

AVC: Okay.

BF: [Laughs.]

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Another 
eek.gif
 episode!

Was thinking the same thing about the doc.  Interesting how they play this out though.  

But damn, Hannibal is just 
smokin.gif
  Planned that down perfectly.  Just damn,

Interesting turn of events though... given the preview for next week.  I wonder if Hannibal expected Will to continue their sessions?

This show got me rooting for a serial killer/cannibal.
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Hannibal showing there are levels to this ****.

How you gonna kidnap someone, torture them for two years, and let them be rescued for the sole purpose of implicating a colleague for all the crimes you committed?
mean.gif
pimp.gif

Hannibal running circles around these dudes, and it's not like Jack, Will and co. are some pushovers.

Imagine if the cops/FBI agents from The Following were his adversaries? He'd have to perform one of his Ripper killings during an FBI agent seminar for them to even attempt to arrest him.

Hannibal running circles around these dudes, and it's not like Jack, Will and co. are some pushovers.

Aside from Will, Miriam and to a lesser extent Beverly. They kinda are.

Jack should have been relieved of his duties years ago :lol:

Look at all the agents he's gotten killed/kidnapped. He sent 2 regular agents( not swat/tactical) to go get the guy who he thought was the Ripper then went by himself after they got mutilated. From what we've seen already in the first scene of the season he still didn't learn :rofl:

Last edited:
After thinking about the recent plot developments some more, I think we may be giving Hannibal way too much credit...:lol:.

While his genius and prudence are worth marveling over, I find it hard to believe that his design has been in the works for 2 years. That's a lot of time with way way too many unpredictable variables to account for. Even Hannibal is not that meticulous.

:lol:

He is really smart and his ability to read manipulate people/situations are top notch. Him working closely with the FBI gives him the real advantage though.

On two fronts...he has all the inside info and they all have their guard down when he's around.

Miriam a trainee caught him 2 years ago. So he's gotten better because of that like Will said

Last edited:
After thinking about the recent plot developments some more, I think we may be giving Hannibal way too much credit...:lol:.

While his genius and prudence are worth marveling over, I find it hard to believe that his design has been in the works for 2 years. That's a lot of time with way way too many unpredictable variables to account for. Even Hannibal is not that meticulous.

:lol:

That's why I was bringing up strong tactic moves to reveal him. He's able to play some of these guys cuz they play by the book. Time to stark breaking rules and be unpredictable.

As for Miriam. I don't think he had her in place for 2 years just for this situation. That's too coincidental. I think things just played out this way so he decided to bring out his rook. Nothing more. Cuz if you think about it had somebody else, say local police detective was on his case and not Jack, using Miriam wouldn't budge that person. Hannibal just didn't scrap all his available pieces so when Jack the most important guy got suspicious of him he decided to do this so that even if he stilled doubts him there's enough goo evidence pointing away from him that if Jack still pushes it it'll just discredit him.

Damn the way they have such a focus on Hannibal preparing meals be leaving me hungry as of late. I don't even like fish.

:lol: :pimp: @ Will's and Hannibal's session. This new chick is clearly trouble, hope she aint the next Hobbs' daughter.

Faraday out here looking like he never recovered from the island (on the real I need to see him in more stuff, he's a very good actor). He was harmless for the most part but really didn't seem that way at all with his condition and those little shaking fits. So doing what he did to dude in a way is a bit more ****** up.

That ending was something else. I really like this new status quo, hope it lasts as long as possible as far as quality goes..

Back
Top Bottom