HANNIBAL NBC | S3, Ep13 "The Wrath of the Lamb" 8/29/15 10/9c

Lawd this episode.

The one time the visuals on this show being so good was a bad thing.
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Dat horse... 
sick.gif

And dat bird... 
sick.gif
 ... made me jump when it flew out. 
mean.gif
  And it was a... starling??? 
nerd.gif

But this episode had a different feel... a bit slower.  At the end there, with Will *this* close to killing that guy... was he intentionally showing vulnerability to Hannibal (to get in his head)? Or was he really gonna do it?  

And didn't know that Margot's brother was that Mason.  Interesting to see where they go with that.

mean.gif
 Hannibal, get your hands off of Alana. 

Caught up with the last couple of episodes this weekend.

:rofl: @ Will bringing the fish for dinner at Hannibal's.

My favorite line of the season so far came at the end of Su-zakana, "Peter … is your social worker in that horse?" :rofl:

You think that bird being a "starling" was a Clarice reference?

I miss Beverly... :\

The show was pretty slow besides the last 20 minutes

Putting him in the horse :x

My favorite line of the season so far came at the end of Su-zakana, "Peter … is your social worker in that horse?" :rofl:

:lol:

Then when he said, "I wouldn't do that if I were you" or whatever

Hannibal's looks get me

Caught up with the last couple of episodes this weekend.

You think that bird being a "starling" was a Clarice reference?

I miss Beverly... :\

I saw a comment about how that's the first time that combo of words has been used in history :lol:

Last edited:
I actually laughed out loud when Hannibal told old boy, "You might want to crawl back in there, if you know what's good for you." I was no good... :rofl:

Don't know how they get away with this stuff on NBC :lol: :pimp:

Putting people inside of horses :wow:

I actually laughed out loud when Hannibal told old boy, "You might want to crawl back in there, if you know what's good for you." I was no good...
roll.gif
I watched the episode again.

Those two lines had me.
laugh.gif

In addition to actually killing himself, Hannibal takes pleasure in bringing out the best in a person.

Will bringing the body was shocking.

Hannibal is trying to turn Will in to a hardcore killer like himself. He didn't send dude to kill WIll, he sent him to test him, to give him what he missed out with the dude stuffed in the horse. Once he realized Will enjoyed that feeling of power like he did he wanted to see what would happen if Will had it straight up :lol: That "I think about God" while he kills and that whole example, the good and evil thing was very telling.

The start of the ep had me. That dream just might be a prophecy given Will is friends with the animal whisperer now. Son gonna teach him how to give commands to oxen or w/e and Hannibal gonna find himself tied to a tree. That blood.

While Hannibal thinks he's still kinda playing and manipulating Will, Will is doing the same thing to him. Talking with Margot is probably gonna be helpful down the road for him.

I aint expect Will to beat the **** out of him like that though :lol: He said he wanted to get personal and feel the life slipping away in his hands but damn I wish I could see him dropping the gun going at dude in that beast suit.

This also got me wondering how many other crazy patients Hannibal had like this.

I agree Zik, Hannibal knew Will would handle that dude & not in a way where he was acting in self defense. I think Hannibal meant to bring out the predator in Will.

I wonder though if Will only did it to go Lawrence Fishburne style "Deep Cover" in an effort to gain Hannibals trust to attempt to bring about his downfall.

Is it just me or is Margot kind creepy :smokin?

Hannibal manipulates all his patients & definitely has a cadre of them for special purposes just like the animal guy....

This episode was ok but it serves as an opening to the next storyline... Sucks because the season finale is coming up...

View media item 940788
My Dude was out here like Ratatouille. :lol:

The start of the ep had me. That dream just might be a prophecy given Will is friends with the animal whisperer now. Son gonna teach him how to give commands to oxen or w/e and Hannibal gonna find himself tied to a tree. That blood.

I think it was just a nod to this.

Last edited:
The thing with profilers, aren't they *this* close to committing these similar acts of violence cuz their minds are always in these dark places?  With Will being an extreme case, Alana was always afraid that he would go over the edge... but now with Hannibal pulling the strings, it should be pretty easy for him to tip WIll over. 

Hopefully, like Zik pointed out, Will's more in control of the situation than we are led to believe! 

For real though? I had the feels when Will's pooch was lying on his or her side... I was aww damn, not the dog... :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom