HANNIBAL NBC | S3, Ep13 "The Wrath of the Lamb" 8/29/15 10/9c

Morpheus put the hands on Hannibal.

laugh.gif

Stupid to let him escape though.

:lol: @ This Italian inspector :smh: Idiota!

Impressive kill by Hannibal though :pimp:

:lol: @ Will. I didn't really trust this Asian chick at all. She had no clear motives for tagging along. So that she's somehow Hannibal's ally and keeper of some guy he wanted tortured is no surprise.

Damn Jack! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Son beat the **** out of Hannibal. Complete domination in this ep. Once I saw how he got to the window I knew how Hannibal would escape like a wounded animal but still :smokin What an opposite fight from the last time they went at it. How cool and yet anticlimactic it would've been had Jack just killed Hannibal here? :lol:

Oh well lets see how you fare Will. Great ep.

Started slow but picked up quick!

With the story where it is I guess no Starling.....well another station or stream could get the rights to her character.

Great episode.

Inspector thought he had everything planned out :lol:

Jack dun goofed :rofl:

Gillian Anderson looking beautiful. Did Hannibal smash?

Lawrence lost a bit of weight in between seasons it seems. Put the beats on that boy, Hannibal. That was satisfying to the eye.

Last edited:
We still have the red dragon storyline too look forward to this season. I'm totally fine with the moving of stories. If somehow they move to Netflix and get the rights to Silence of the Lambs, I wouldn't mind seeing a whole season dedicated to the Buffalo Bill part.

Wow, Jack put hands on Hannibal so bad I thought he was going to deliver the monologue Ice T gave Wesley in New Jack. :x

Yo beat the brakes off that savage cannibal... Truthfully though, I wonder if crafty ole Hannibal let that beat down happen...

The more I hank about it, I didn't think the writers fleshed out the Pazzi character on the show. I thought the film version played by Giancarlo Giannini was more developed. Kinda disappointed. :rolleyes

Kinda funny to see how many people are obsessed with hannibal.

She pushed Will off a damn moving train. Should've at least gave him the option of smashing instead of violence. She must've been lonely staying at that house all that time.

pazzi was one of the dumbest characters i've ever seen. He has a hot, younger wife at home. I would've put a bullet in hannibal's skull the second I saw him. At least try to ask Jack for backup.

Yeah, the way Pazzi was written & the acting from the dude now playing Mason Verger are the only disappointments I've had with this show so far through the three seasons. Also how comical Verger looks too.

I still find it odd how these fools will eat at any and everyone's house. Jack should know better by now.

When I saw the wife I figured Hannibal was gonna end up killing her instead.

Pazzi was stupid but he did basically did the same thing everyone since Miriam has been doing except Hannibal some of the others alive :lol: Lets not forget the last time Jack saw Hannibal he was leaking on the floor because he went to the house alone.

Hannibal took off his shoes to sneak up on Miriam too.

Last edited:
pazzi dumb though. If he recognized hannibal then he should know hannibal might've recognized his face too.

I think the assumption is Pazzi was blinded by greed (from the thought of collecting the bounty). Still, given Pazzi is intimately aware of the history of Hannibal, there is no way that he should've tried capturing him alone.

At least in the movie, Pazzi had those Sardinian henchmen to help him & he still got "stolt".

Did Jack not have on shoes when he snuck up Hannibal?

pazzi dumb though. If he recognized hannibal then he should know hannibal might've recognized his face too.

Well they made it seem like the a ha moment was when he saw that wanted poster after he left.

I thought it was when they were in the museum and hannibal finally turned around to talk to him. The look on pazzi's face said it all for me.

Verger: Spitters are quitters

Didn't think NBC would let them leave that in. Even with all the blood and gore in the show.

Back
Top Bottom