HANNIBAL NBC | S3, Ep13 "The Wrath of the Lamb" 8/29/15 10/9c

:frown:

I already had a bad feeling when Fuller said he was committed to American Gods. His comments, to me, felt like Hannibal is not the main priority especially after being cancelled. Then the news of the actors being released from their contracts and Amazon passing on the chance to continue the show. Never felt like Netflix was an option because Amazon owns the streaming rights.

How they just gonna skip over how Mason's hired whomever captured these guys? You can't just go from Hannibal sawing through Will's head to them hanging in a meat truck like meat. Got me wondering about Jack too. Hope he aint dead.

:lol: @ how Hannibal even got Jack though. What kind of FBI agent and superior are you if you aint checking under the table? :lol: :smh:

They completely out did themselves this ep. The visuals were taken to a whole new plateau. The visuals were finale worthy, from Will's convo in his head with Hannibal (or maybe it did happen) to that Alana and Margot sex scene to just the transitions. It just had me like :wow: and mouth watering the way it was executed. Had me in awe.

:lol: :rofl: @ Bedeilla's get out of jail card being I was this helpless drugged wife. Hannibal kidnapped her, drugged her and made her think she was another person? Really? :lol: It's a laugh that Hannibal just said he'd go along with w/e after admitting he always planned on eating her but he was just letting her marinate.

Chiyoh is pretty coldblooded. She's straight up Hannibal's guard dog. I mean first she throws Will off a train and then next she shoots him not even to kill just maim. I was wondering where'd she be during the dinner scene. She still might show up at Verger's place the way she's moving undetected. I between this season and the Talented Mr. Ripley I can't take the Italian police seriously at all. Got snipers in the middle of the day doing their thing, a bloody limping Hannibal makes it home, then a scarred limping Hannibal carrying a shot cut up Will all go undetected?

Props on that sex scene with Alana and Margot. Completely out of the blue to me but I loved it :evil: Only wish we got more of it.

Mason is one sick **** to suggest he takes his sperm and Margot's eggs to make a baby. I knew he was on the incest tip last season with his obsession of her but son is openly making suggestions about it and joking about being a parent like it's normal or a normal proposition.

Really can't wait until next week now. Hannibal escaping reminds me of S1 that one time that one killer had Hannibal strung up and down for the count but then he got lucky.

Did I miss something in previous episodes about Alana and Margot being attracted to each other?

I guess they alluded to it while Bedeilla was telling the cop he was gonna be where no one should be or whatever she said....then fill in the gap next week

Alana bi curious now and a double agent :rolleyes

Did I miss something in previous episodes about Alana and Margot being attracted to each other?

Nah they just hinted at using Alana's uterus then sex scene.

I imagined them artificially incriminating her against her will then going from there.

Waiting for Chilton randomly pop up now...

Last edited:
Gillian Anderson had me dying this episode. She had a scene like that in the X-Files where she was drugged and it was equally as funny.

Damn cliffhanger got me craving more. Cannot wait to see them fill in the gap between Will getting his head cut to him and Hannibal getting captured by Mason.

Bryan Fuller tweeted that there was supposed to be a fight between Jack and Chiyoh in the elevator but was cut.

Bryan Fuller tweeted that there was supposed to be a fight between Jack and Chiyoh in the elevator but was cut.

#ProductionReasons :rolleyes ran out of stunt money from the Hannibal/Jack fight or didn't wanna show a chick getting beat up?

That scene did seem off. I was expecting her to attack him once she got in the elevator.

Makes me wonder how or if that changed the story...if they fought I don't see Hannibal cutting Jack from under the table

And what was she going there to do....catch Hannibal or eat?

Last edited:
What an episode!  Just insane!  All season, it's been "I sorta know what's gonna happen, but it just doesn't happen the way I thought it would..."

That Alana & Margot scene was... interesting!  The kaleidoscope-effect was certainly an interesting take on it! 

And can't wait to find out how Chiyoh plays into all of this. 

The kaleidoscope sex scene was really risqué for network tv... I kept seeing various images that looked like the start of the formation of the female anatomy... :lol: :wow:

The producers definitely push the boundaries.

Damn, Hannibal turned Alana inside out & made her into a "freak-a-deek".

Is it just me or is Margot attractive?

The cinematography of the show since season 1 has been phenomenal. Hyperbole aside, it might be the best looking show ever.

The one thing I didn't like is how they just glossed over Verger having kidnapped Hannibal & Will. They just show up at his front door. I also don't like how Cordell is written & acted out.

The writing this season has been a little less than the previous seasons but still good or satisfactory.

It's funny, I've been laboring to watch this show off of my dvr but once I tune into it, it's so good...

Sinner Sinner - How do you watch this show? Is it broadcast on a network in your neck of the woods? Do you watch it off the "interwebz"?

Last edited:
^ I think that was the whole point of the kaleidoscope scene!  To make you see something you thought you saw, but wasn't! 
laugh.gif

Not sure why the sudden 180 by Alana, but maybe it's all strategic?  Margot (and Mason) using Alana for a baby?

But I'm sure they'll get into how they suddenly got captured next week.  

Actually, we have a channel called AXN (owned by Sony I think), which is one of the production companies of the show... they air the show 12hrs after the US broadcast.  BUT... I watch through the interwebs. 
nerd.gif

Last edited:

Finally! Red Dragon! Warning spoilers for next weeks ep.

Watching this makes me sad Hannibal has been canceled.

#ProductionReasons :rolleyes ran out of stunt money from the Hannibal/Jack fight or didn't wanna show a chick getting beat up?

That scene did seem off. I was expecting her to attack him once she got in the elevator.

Makes me wonder how or if that changed the story...if they fought I don't see Hannibal cutting Jack from under the table

And what was she going there to do....catch Hannibal or eat?
Makes sense cuz Chiyoh disappeared again after she went down stairs and Jack just watched her. So either she will show up again or Jack was suppose to kill her.
Is it just me or is Margot attractive?
She been attractive since she showed up.

One extra thing about that sex scene I found interesting is when Margot was on the show last season there was a lot more sexual tension with her and Will, now she smashing Alana :evil:
The one thing I didn't like is how they just glossed over Verger having kidnapped Hannibal & Will. They just show up at his front door.
I assume Bedeilla told that other corrupt Italian detective where Hannibal might be and he raided the place with more cops willing to do some dirt for money to capture Hannibal. Talked with Verger, he says to also bring Will and to leave Jack.

Margot is hot. Probably not the first time she turned a girl. She even had Will smashing her last season.

I cringed when Jack didn't check under the table. I knew he was in trouble. If people are hiding under a table I always assume a slice to the Achilles's tendon is a possibility. It's one of those attacks that makes you cringe.

Yeah, a slice to the legs, ankles, Achilles gives me the heebie jeebies.

Thought I'd post this again. Gag reel from last season. It's especially funny because the show is so serious... Wouldn't allow me to embed though...

Yeah, a slice to the legs, ankles, Achilles gives me the heebie jeebies.

Thought I'd post this again. Gag reel from last season. It's especially funny because the show is so serious... Wouldn't allow me to embed though...

Haven't caught one episode of the new and final (
mad.gif
) season yet.

Hoping to catch up in time for the new episode Thursday.

Does NBC actually have any other watchable show? I can't think of a single one

Last edited:
Oh look, they aired it in Canada last night. 
nerd.gif

[emoji]128586[/emoji][emoji]128586[/emoji][emoji]128586[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom