HANNIBAL NBC | S3, Ep13 "The Wrath of the Lamb" 8/29/15 10/9c

Don't know how to embed, but pretty funny spoof of Hannibal from Key and Peele lol. My bad if it's been posted before.

^ That was awesome...

But WTH was that Sex Detective?! 
laugh.gif

:rofl: @ turning that scene in to that.

Looks like a commercial advocating cannibalism to me. That leg looks scrumptious :pimp: :evil:

Last edited:
Wonder what network or streaming service it would be on. nbc would probably think of it as a waste if money since ratings would be way low.

All the way IN 
smokin.gif

Easily one of my favorite shows of all time. The visuals, the wonderfully crafted dialogue, Mads and Hugh's acting, ...

The season 2 finale is hands down one of the greatest episodes I've ever witnessed on tv.

Such a shame it was cancelled in the first place 
mean.gif

Last edited:

@BryanFuller Conversations couldn't start until 2 years after the final airing of season 3. @neoprod has started those conversations. This takes time.

I still can't believe THIS show got canceled and not any of the hundreds of other trash shows on TV. Big Bang Theory is the worst of all time comedy but refuses to go away, yet one of the best HBO quality shows gets canceled

Found this show last year and absolutely loved it. I made the mistake of writing it off because it was an nbc show. Would be thrilled for it to come back.

I still can't believe THIS show got canceled and not any of the hundreds of other trash shows on TV. Big Bang Theory is the worst of all time comedy but refuses to go away, yet one of the best HBO quality shows gets canceled

It's an NBC show but I don't blame you for thinking it's on HBO with all the stuff they got away with.

The whole rights issue is a mess. No Clarice in Hannibal and no Hannibal in Clarice. WTH.

And now, they're rather put out a new Clarice show rather than continue with the already-excellent Hannibal. :rolleyes

Last edited:
Its not like Fuller is involved with the Clarice show (despite him working on Star Trek). Plus its CBS doing the show not NBC.

They were creative. Also helped the show was under the radar and I think they eventually moved it to Friday night.

Back
Top Bottom