Happy 11th, NikeTalk.

--That NT fitted..
pimp.gif

Happy 11th!! It's so crazy to think I've been a member of this board for 11 years. Although I don't post on here much, I visit the board EVERY day. Here's to those days, and the many many more to come. Thank you, Niketalk!

Happy 11th!! It's so crazy to think I've been a member of this board for 11 years. Although I don't post on here much, I visit the board EVERY day. Here's to those days, and the many many more to come. Thank you, Niketalk!

Originally Posted by ijapino

Happy 11th NT.

I'm proud to have been a member from the start!

Man me too! But for some reason I have 2 gethigh420 accounts. (never understood why and it only lets me log into 1)

And MethodMan why are you apologizing about our site being outdated? We all still love this site very much and still come here everyday.

We should all be thankful we've never had to pay for access after my 10 + years on the site. So Meth from me you to Thank You Boss.

Originally Posted by ijapino

Happy 11th NT.

I'm proud to have been a member from the start!

Man me too! But for some reason I have 2 gethigh420 accounts. (never understood why and it only lets me log into 1)

And MethodMan why are you apologizing about our site being outdated? We all still love this site very much and still come here everyday.

We should all be thankful we've never had to pay for access after my 10 + years on the site. So Meth from me you to Thank You Boss.

Happy Bday NT. Thanks to Raj(lemme get a Roc fitted too b)

*sends bat signal to the god to make sure I get my fitted*

Happy Bday NT. Thanks to Raj(lemme get a Roc fitted too b)

*sends bat signal to the god to make sure I get my fitted*

To the 3 others I was with at launch, to the admins and mods who joined during my "tenure", to the admins and mods who "keep the streets clean" today, and to all the users throughout the world, I wish this little "project" called NIKETALK a Happy 11th.

This is one time of year that I reflect on the sneaker game and its internet presence prior to December 10 1999, and its presence after December 10 1999... and its turned into a fantastic, philanthropic community thanks to all of us who simply have this one unique interest in common.

I dont have the same level of interest in the sneaker game now, as I did in 99, and the passing of time made it difficult to continue my responsibilities as and original admin. But I dont miss this day...

Happy Birthday again NIKETALK,

krvanch 

To the 3 others I was with at launch, to the admins and mods who joined during my "tenure", to the admins and mods who "keep the streets clean" today, and to all the users throughout the world, I wish this little "project" called NIKETALK a Happy 11th.

This is one time of year that I reflect on the sneaker game and its internet presence prior to December 10 1999, and its presence after December 10 1999... and its turned into a fantastic, philanthropic community thanks to all of us who simply have this one unique interest in common.

I dont have the same level of interest in the sneaker game now, as I did in 99, and the passing of time made it difficult to continue my responsibilities as and original admin. But I dont miss this day...

Happy Birthday again NIKETALK,

krvanch 

Back
Top Bottom