Happy Sega Dreamcast Day

I applaud Sega for trying to get a leg up for the next gen but PS2 and GameCube were both superior.

Come at me

Dream say was the greatest console ever. It was the first console to actually wow me.

Nfl 2k & 2k1 alone put it over the ps2. Heck I even put the GameCube over the ps2 but that's another story

Dudes saying that the Dreamcast was better than the PS2 are tripping. The PS2 was way better. The Dreamcast was before it's time but people burning games for it and when the PS2 dropped that is what killed it. Btw I owned both systems

Dreamcast was dope. Kinda hate I sold it now.

NBA 2K1 and Shenmue were :pimp:

Playing as redman dunking on Fools :pimp:

Still got mine in perfect condition. Play it here and there. Sonic adventure and power stone are the goats

Copped day 1 got the shirt too.

NBA 2k > *

Yep.

PS2>Dreamcast
Na. DC had a better lineup IMO. Bootlegging killed DC. Nothing more.

Yep again. Joint had so many good games, once people found out you could just burn them it was a wrap.

PSO and Power Stone kept me entertained for years after the DC life cycle was over. I could still play both if my controller ports worked.

Man I spent hours raising Chaos on Sonic Adventure 2 :lol:

Last edited:
marvel vs capcom...the reason i bought the system
i was at my parents house the other day and my daughter found an old dreamcast controller and wouldnt put it down :lol:

did they ever come out with another shinobi?

I loved the Dreamcast

It had a bunch of great games

Shenmue was amazing the first time I played it

Bought one a couple years ago just off Nostalgia. The only game I have for it is Dino Crisis. But I really want Crazy Taxi and Sonic Adventure 2.

I really want to buy one again. Only to play MvC1&2 and Tony Hawk Pro Skater.

Last edited:
Was it the dreamcast that didnt even need a mod chip to play burned games?

My friend had all the bootlegs. :pimp:

Was it the dreamcast that didnt even need a mod chip to play burned games?

My friend had all the bootlegs.
pimp.gif
Yessir. All my games were burned, except for NFL 2k1. lol

Dreamcast the GOAT.

Prototype for all future consoles.

PS2 was only better because it played DVD's and had grand theft auto...

Lets be serious.

Dreamcast was :smokin

NBA 2K1 was a game changer.

This system was ahead of it's time.

Dreamcast most underrated system ever. It was definitely ahead of its time, never forgiven myself for not buying one and I clearly remember that year sega went out of business these babies were selling brand new for 50 bucks in all retail stores. 
mean.gif
 To me for not pulling the trigger.

Yeah, I was sad how the Dreamcast had died. I thought the system had so much potential.

I even enjoyed that Sonic RPG type game.

I remember I had to return like 3 different ones to Sears

I gave up and got a bundle at Costco with NFL2k1 :lol:

The Dreamcast was ahead of it's time. It's a shame the consumer just wasn't ready for what it had to offer.

I agree the nail on the coffin was when the PS2 came out. Sega could've done a better job with exclusive titles and advertising though.

Back
Top Bottom