Hare Jordan 1 Rerelease - April 4th

I passed on the V's. I've only owned the the wolf grey and they were uncomfortable.

The only good thing about todays drop is I was able to use my WC on FNL, but not even for my size... 

Wow I didn't think these shoes would fly like that

This thread seems kinda dead and I've seen no hype for them for real offline.. They were kinda under the radar

This shoe game is weird I tell ya.  The Hares sell out with the quickness but the 5's are sitting all sizes available on SNKRS.  Would have thought it would be the other way around

OUT OF STOCK 

Thank you for your interest. This product was only available in limited quantities and is now out of stock.

Message straight from Nike.com after waiting on the line for 26 minutes.

Not a GR after all.
It gives that limited quantities message regardless of how many pairs are available

not a GR like the metallic 5s tho
OUT OF STOCK 
Thank you for your interest. This product was only available in limited quantities and is now out of stock.

Message straight from Nike.com after waiting on the line for 26 minutes.

Not a GR after all.

that's a stock nike message. i think they use that for all sold out releases.

i went by location release of these. looked limited compared to the 5s

happy.gif
I online camped for these and got them came out to being 133 altogether I was lucky and did not use a bot

wow if you copped on fnl & used rewards $20.00 bucks it comes out to $104.99 no tax and free shipping 

I remember first getting them then this boy in my class accidentally stepped on my shoes and left a big black mark on the left shoe. Waiting to get a new pair forever. Fil charged my card so hopefully it goes through. No email confirmation yet though . You guys think I'm good I haven't ordered off ftl in years?

Last edited:
Copped of FNL. Assumed I would get a cancelation email but but got the confirm email from FNL at 10:01. Damn I'm still in shock, last few got canceled. Didn't even risk my $20 rewards. Congrats on all who copped. Anything bugs/character related sells out w the quickness.

Copped of FNL. Assumed I would get a cancelation email but but got the confirm email from FNL at 10:01. Damn I'm still in shock, last few got canceled. Didn't even risk my $20 rewards. Congrats on all who copped. Anything bugs/character related sells out w the quickness.

call in to use the $20wc, they allow after the order fixes.
tell them the truth that you didnt trust their server to process your order and $20wc.
They should refund you the $20.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom