Hare Jordan 1 Rerelease - April 4th

I tried these on at Georgetown Niketown. The leather is stiff as guck and nowhere near black/white quality. I passed. Size 12,

I walked into Footaction looking for a 12 but walked out with an 11 just incase I have to size swap. After driving around to a couple of places I found one at Finish Line. I saw people lined up at one location. Don't know if it was for these or the 5's or both. I expected these to just sit but  I was wrong.

This release selling out in some places shows how crazy the game has become and is run by the resller. This shoe sat for MONTHS last time around In my area. This years version the quality is crazy bad. The leather feels like hard plastic almost. I have a feeling these will be going below retail as soon as the resellers start unloading.

update : my oneness pair has tracking info already and went and copped a 2nd 9.5 at my local Footaction while i was out shopping with my girl already ..as mentioned quality is just alright. for $125 msrp its fine 

the only reason these are selling out is because the low price point, people are sick of paying 190 so the 125 feels better. Even though it is more than a normal mid. 

Truth @cchasel but it's also not a bad shoe. Just picked these up and I have to say these are somewhat impressive, quality may not be there completely but a good looking shoe overall. Decided to go for these over the 5's this morning.

Paid 113 @ my local fnl , had a 20 $ reward, but I looked in box and there's no retro card wtf man

wait TX?  shouldn't there be no tax for items under $110.00 bucks?

it's not considered a luxury item 

125.00 - 20 = 105.00

Haven't purchased a retro a quite a while, I missed out on a lot so far, but I heard these were coming back so I scooped up a pair.

No long lines, no wait = perfect release

View media item 1477108

People in Cali complaining about taxes? What? You guys just moved here? :lol:

(crawls back into cave until the Hare 7's)

The big homie @FrenchBlue23 making a cameo
nerd.gif
nthat.gif

For those in the Bay, I walked into San Mateo HOH and they had them- no raffle needed. I like them.

Back
Top Bottom