Harriet Tubman to Replace Jackson on $20 bill

As long as its iconic lookin IDC.

That portrait of Andrew Jackson aestheticly
Is gonna be a high bar to beat.

Last edited:

Most of those dudes don't have jobs and live on welfare....being mad at other people living on welfare.
laugh.gif
This.

They're miseducated, that's where core issue. They need someone to hate for their low quality of life. Class warfare, created by the ruling elite. 

I know this guy who actually feels like he can't achieve what he wants because blacks and immigrants are destroying this country. He put me up on Mike Savage.

To some extent, I agree with a lot of republican views on blacks and immigrants. However being from the ghetto myself, I know how pervasive social economic issues can become until they look like inherent race issues.

This is why it's important to makes a choice, are you patriotic or not? Are you committed to using your freedom to make America the best country on Earth or are you here to use it up?

That's where republicans are coming from when they speak on certain issues.

99% of the time it's misunderstood as a racism.

Last edited:
"Underground sound so I get love man,
Used to cop for dub now I cop for tubs man,
White boy mad he can't cop Tubman
I just chill and sip a fifth like my name Bruh-man
And tell em haters catch ya later
I duck investigators
All my s**ts legit b***h I'm stacking freedom papers"

White people are angry enough as it is, maybe we need to slow down a little bit.
laugh.gif
White people are getting tired of pretending to treat others like equals, hence the rise of Trump.
laugh.gif
 Heard the elite set up shop on Mars once President Obama got elected.

I'm reading that Harry Tubman will be on the front of the $20 dollar and Andrew Jackson will move from the front of the $20 to the back.

White folks be so mad sometimes
laugh.gif

I saw one commenter say that they refuse to acknowledge this bill......and They'll ask for 2 $10's or 4 $5's if they get a $20 with Tubman on it
laugh.gif
People are really upset that a man who persecuted Native Americans, slave owner is being placed on the back of the bill.
mean.gif

They ain't never paying us byke in reparations so that ain't happening unless we as minorities band together and overthrow the white power plaguing our government. Let's start our own revolution on NT guys :pimp: whose with me?

Back
Top Bottom