Has a White lady ever had your back?

I remember when I was 14 I worked at Burger King for 2 weeks and this guy gave me hell for getting his order wrong. I don't even think I messed it up but he was itching to pounce. Anyway, after the ordeal was over this White lady who was eating in the restaurant came up to the counter and handed me a napkin with an entire paragraph written on it. She told me to give it to my manager. Basically ol' Judy had my back 100%. For some reason I thought about that today and cried. I don't why that is but when a White lady goes to bat for you it's a wonderful feeling.

I thought about this thoroughly before posting.

No.

:lol: @ singling out white ladies and crying over the experience.

yea.

my friend's aunt.

i was in the deep pool and you gotta pass the test to go there which i did but they never recorded my name and one 

day i was swimming doin my thing and the life guards pull me out saying my name isn't recorded and i gotta go back to the kiddy pool.

luckily my friend's aunt stepped in and says she saw me pass the test along with her nephew.

I never had  a black woman have my back. They were too busy complaining about lightskin and white girls to worry about me.

I have a more difficult time thinking of situations where white women didn't have my back.  I'm mixed if it matters. 
ohwell.gif

Hell yes there has been, and it made me feel like a monkey's uncle after the fact:

I work at a sub-acute rehab/long-term care facility.  The long-term care people have their own dining room downstairs where we serve them restaurant style.  There's one lady down there that's very alert (and can also be very annoying/picky). She usually brings me to the point of blind rage, but I always make sure to serve her table first to keep her from whining.  One day a short-term rehab patient went down there to eat and sat at her table.  Her meal ticket wasn't down there, so I took her order, cross-checked it with the diet list inside the kitchen to make sure she could have everything on the menu, and brought everyone their food.  

A few hours later, the dietician is running around asking patients who served the sub-acute rehab patient.  It turns out she was supposed to be NPO (no food/drink) because she was scheduled for a hernia operation in less than 12 hours.  The dietician went up to the annoying alert lady to ask her who served her table, and the lady essentially told the dietician "screw off, I'm not ratting anyone out for you."

After the fact, the lady asked me if I was in any trouble and I told her I didn't know what she was talking about.  She told me what had happened, and how she refused to rat me out because she thinks I'm a great worker and I always go out of my way to help her.  Immediately felt bad for getting so annoyed by her and I've been treating her like gold ever since.

Love ya, Shirley. 
pimp.gif

Seems like its safe to say they're either ALL the way in your corner...

Or ALL the way against you.

:lol:

Ms. Parish, 3rd grade teacher.

Up until the 3rd grade, I always got pretty good grades but would always get in trouble for behavioral issues -- talking in class, questioning authority, etc. She was the first to recognize that I was just bored and recommended that I take part in the accelerated classes.

That lady changed my life.

Was at gas station.
Copped da flamin cheetoh.
Copped da arizona.
Copped da big cigar.
Homey b day.

At register....nice lady.
Milf
Chat. Good times.

She rings up cigar like
"Oh did someone have a baby?"

White lady behind me