Has your girl ever told you.....

I usually don't post these type of questions Im usually here posting about Jordans and other kicks in the other forums....

But I been dating this chick and things have been going great we got a real good connection, good conversation, great sex, everything is great..... recently there was one or two times where we had a little disagreement or dispute but I wouldn't say it was huge or like so so serious....

then she says she wants to "take a break" and like she wants to "throw away the title of boyfriend and girlfriend" and just be friends but shes making it out that we will eventually get back together she just wants her space

its been a week now weve talked a bit but when we do since this "break" its been us just disagreeing

I dont even see her every day infact I see her maybe once or twice a week at most, we both in University full time and work on the weekends..... but she told me she feels "smothered"  im thinkin yo I don't even see you often......

Any of you dudes have this happen??

Theres someone else.

This. Or she's just not that into you. Either way, drop her and save yourself some time. Taking a break means break up 99% of the time except the person wants to spare your feelings. Stop talking to her 100%.

We had an arguement recently, and she told me like theres a few things about me that shes starting to not like....... and she feels smothered

things about my personality that annoy her and smothered....... probably some other dude in the picture?

yeah i mean she said she wants a break....... like she told me she loved me... we had a little dispute.... a day later she went from "i love you" to   "we need to take a break" 
"i'll come around in time"

wtf.....  this girls playin me for a fool

Last edited:
This. Or she's just not that into you. Either way, drop her and save yourself some time. Taking a break means break up 99% of the time except the person wants to spare your feelings. Stop talking to her 100%.

I don't believe in breaks my dude. I believe it's break up or stay together.

Figure it out and talk to her. I'm pretty sure she started thinking about her life in the long run.

I don't believe in breaks my dude. I believe it's break up or stay together.

Figure it out and talk to her. I'm pretty sure she started thinking about her life in the long run.
I tried talking to her.....   she wasn't havin it though, wants her space and says she wants time to realize how good of a catch I am  (her words)  .... WTF

I been nothing but a gentleman, treated her good, polite with her mom dukes and her family, ZERO intention of playin this girl, and she brings this on me..... Hurts man but ah well what can you do

Theres someone else.
Tyrone striking again
mean.gif
Sorry op.

I was in the same situation, exact same, we took like a 4 day break before we got back together cause she felt i was needy, cause i wanted to see her more than once a week

Needless to say after I deaded her she was asking to get back together after 2 days

Last edited:
Tyrone's serving your girl that c**ck meat sandwich OP. Dead her.

I'm Tyrone OP

Not SRS.

I usually don't post these type of questions Im usually here posting about Jordans and other kicks in the other forums....

But I been dating this chick and things have been going great we got a real good connection, good conversation, great sex, everything is great..... recently there was one or two times where we had a little disagreement or dispute but I wouldn't say it was huge or like so so serious....

then she says she wants to "take a break" and like she wants to "throw away the title of boyfriend and girlfriend" and just be friends but shes making it out that we will eventually get back together she just wants her space

its been a week now weve talked a bit but when we do since this "break" its been us just disagreeing

I dont even see her every day infact I see her maybe once or twice a week at most, we both in University full time and work on the weekends..... but she told me she feels "smothered"  im thinkin yo I don't even see you often......

Any of you dudes have this happen??

It's time to move on bruh, really hate to say it. You're in school and got work, now isn't the time to have a serious relationship anyways. Focus on yourself and kill her with success.

I tried talking to her.....   she wasn't havin it though, wants her space and says she wants time to realize how good of a catch I am  (her words)  .... WTF

I been nothing but a gentleman, treated her good, polite with her mom dukes and her family, ZERO intention of playin this girl, and she brings this on me..... Hurts man but ah well what can you do

Trust me man. She'll realize what a catch you are after she gets played by a couple guys. Just dead the relationship. She feels smothered because she's not that into you. If she was, she wouldn't be able to get enough. It hurts but it's true. Don't talk her out of it, just stop talking to her. Meet new people. Meet someone that'll appreciate you. Trust me, there's no going back from this.

it may not be someone else, but she simply stringing you along as a safe blanket, i promise you that even if no one is there now, should some guy catch her eye during this "break" its a wrap for you and she wont feel any remorse.

you should dead it before she officially deads you and while at it, tell her to grow the f up.

This. Happened to me once, i aint wanna believe it but i did some investigating and found out it was true.

Girls just say "take a break" so they dont get labeled "cheaters"

a good friend of mines was doing that to her bf of like 3 years, all of a sudden some other dude spiked her interest and she wanted a break..... :x :smh:

listen to this Mann seriously

it may not be someone else, but she simply stringing you along as a safe blanket, i promise you that even if no one is there now, should some guy catch her eye during this "break" its a wrap for you and she wont feel any remorse.

you should dead it before she officially deads you and while at it, tell her to grow the f up.

yes there may be someone else/..... but if she feels like you are on her too much then give her some space . if things are going as good as you say they are then when your gone she'll miss you an come back . don't put all your eggs in one basket with her tho give yourself options although it may be hard because you like her so much its safer for your feelings . also try communicating with her , like drake said communication does save relations so instead of asking NT ask her . if she doesn't respond well then thts a sign to leave her alone .

Let it go man. Stop trying to make it work. Her heart is no longer there. Save yourself the headache and heartache. Move on.

Oh Tyrone

OP, dont let someone put you on a shelf, you are not a book to be saved for later.

Dump this chick, right now

Last edited:

exactly, don't be her safety blanket.

Finish school bruh, **** EVERYTHING ELSE and focus on school.

Back
Top Bottom