hate being short. legit ways to get taller?

I'm 5'8, black women in America today (who are like 5'0 tall mind you) want a man of NBA proportions, anything less than that is a no go..I decided to hit the gym but that didn't help, now I'm just a short stocky dude..Feelsbadman

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

I'm 5'8, black women in America today (who are like 5'0 tall mind you) want a man of NBA proportions, anything less than that is a no go..I decided to hit the gym but that didn't help, now I'm just a short stocky dude..Feelsbadman

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 sorry to hear homie....funny though

I'm 6'3 just tryin to fill out, been hittin that gym hard

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 sorry to hear homie....funny though

I'm 6'3 just tryin to fill out, been hittin that gym hard

I round up and say I'm 5'7.  
laugh.gif
  That's a decent height for an Asian guy though.  Some of my friends are shorter than that.
If you want to get taller, you can do what some dwarfs do and do that leg lengthening procedure.  I thought about it but it looks like torture.  They break the bones in your legs and put some contraptions on you and you have to lengthen it by a few millimeters a day for months.

Or you should've took HGH when you were younger.

I forgot to mention that my brother is 5'11.  Not sure how that happened.  He must've inherited all the tall genes from my mom's side of the family.

I round up and say I'm 5'7.  
laugh.gif
  That's a decent height for an Asian guy though.  Some of my friends are shorter than that.
If you want to get taller, you can do what some dwarfs do and do that leg lengthening procedure.  I thought about it but it looks like torture.  They break the bones in your legs and put some contraptions on you and you have to lengthen it by a few millimeters a day for months.

Or you should've took HGH when you were younger.

I forgot to mention that my brother is 5'11.  Not sure how that happened.  He must've inherited all the tall genes from my mom's side of the family.

yeah, but that is gonna wear off REAL soon when they start to realize that the width of them pockets matters a lil more than how high they are off the ground.

you alright, fambs...

i used to be SCARED of my height... always thinkin girls was dreaming about layin on a taller guy. one chick i messed with had ONLY dealt with guys over 6'4". i was the SHORTEST at 5'10"...

played on my confidence for awhile. then i found out she messed w/ a guy that was 5'6"... and made me feel worse.

it made me check my own self at the door... cuz i was comparing my physical attributes to those guys, and that was something i just couldnt do

then i stopped worrying about what she thought, and started worrying about bettering myself. now, i couldnt give any less of a damb about what she thinks about height and whatnot cuz girls literally change what matters to them in a guy on a daily basis.

Originally Posted by VietStar

5'8 here. I want to be like 6'0 so I can dunk.
ohwell.gif
i play college ball... 5'11" and cant yamb...

but i know short guys that can get up...

get that FLOAT ball down pat and you'll be good.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

yeah, but that is gonna wear off REAL soon when they start to realize that the width of them pockets matters a lil more than how high they are off the ground.

you alright, fambs...

i used to be SCARED of my height... always thinkin girls was dreaming about layin on a taller guy. one chick i messed with had ONLY dealt with guys over 6'4". i was the SHORTEST at 5'10"...

played on my confidence for awhile. then i found out she messed w/ a guy that was 5'6"... and made me feel worse.

it made me check my own self at the door... cuz i was comparing my physical attributes to those guys, and that was something i just couldnt do

then i stopped worrying about what she thought, and started worrying about bettering myself. now, i couldnt give any less of a damb about what she thinks about height and whatnot cuz girls literally change what matters to them in a guy on a daily basis.

ohwell.gif
i play college ball... 5'11" and cant yamb...

but i know short guys that can get up...

get that FLOAT ball down pat and you'll be good.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

5'5 successful/2 cars a dog and a 3 story house /played college football/ swag on infinity/ and Id rather date a 4'11 asian girls anyway.
pimp.gif

5'5 successful/2 cars a dog and a 3 story house /played college football/ swag on infinity/ and Id rather date a 4'11 asian girls anyway.
pimp.gif

ohwell.gif

Just because someone is 6'0 tall doesn't mean they can dunk 
laugh.gif

I know plenty of dudes 6'0 and even taller than me who can't dunk. 

And I know cars who are like 5'9 who can get well above the rim. 

ohwell.gif

Just because someone is 6'0 tall doesn't mean they can dunk 
laugh.gif

I know plenty of dudes 6'0 and even taller than me who can't dunk. 

And I know cars who are like 5'9 who can get well above the rim. 

Back
Top Bottom