Have anyone here ever tried Old English 40oz?

Used to drink OE and 211 all the time back in my younger days. was liquid gold. Now, it tastes like crap and would never drink them again.

OE when kicking it with the crew, but never around ladies. Just make you burp and piss...
> than Steel Reserve :x but if OE ain't available then Kings Cobras will have to do :\

Is it true that 211's are liquid crack in a bottle? Also, what is so special about MD 20/20's?

Steel Reserve :lol:

Used to pour MD 20/20 in a huge cup and chug that joint with all kinds of it running down the side of my face. I got so faded from chugging those things. :smh: This was like 6 years ago when I was 21 though. I'd probably die trying that now

What's the difference of MD 20/20 and O.E.? MD 20/20 looks like fruit juice..lol

I use to live off these and st ides in my alcoholic days back when I was like 14-15 years old...I'm now 31...but I use to drink atleast 2-3 of those to the face back then...now if I smell one I'll prob throw up

If sumone gave me an old e I would pour some out for my homeys.

then pour the rest out for everyone elses homeys.

s*** is gross.

**** doesnt mix with exotic blends AT ALL. I highly advise not to drink this before or while toking.

Drink this instead

I love beer n all things alcohol, but this n flavored beer/liquor are the bane of my existence...amongst other things

i haven't had a 40 since I was like 16

never would finish the bottom 
sick.gif
laugh.gif

my homie did 40-hands the other day and finished 2 in 5:15 seconds

Nights like tonight and last night when it would be snowing or dumb cold used to be spent in alleyways and on random stoops drinking these until we graduated to six packs and the eventual bottle of georgi. To think I could drink more when I was 13 than I can today :lol:

No 40oz sold in Florida :frown:

This summer's road trip is to cross state lines into Georgia and get a case of 40s.

What's so bad about it?
it depends on your taste in lagers etc.... not absolute or concrete in stone but most ppl who tend to like traditional richer ales and lagers tend to not like malts etc... aka a guiness drinker is less likely to drink a schitlz malt liquor same as a person who drinks iuno sky vodka etc.. is less likely to drink mr bostons/mccormick vodka... The quality the fullness and the over all stoutness etc... are so contrasting that ppl tend when it comes to liquors/ales/malts/beers tend to sway one side or the other.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom