Have Jordans jumped the shark?

What kind of contract and pay do you have to stay on Nike's ship? You not allowed to wear other brands?
Ive been rocking Adidas since the Kobe 1 (designed after the Audi TT), nice try.

I'm talking specifically about those who just started buying NMDs and Boosts because Kanye/hype, it just strikes me as lame.

Ive been rocking Adidas since the Kobe 1 (designed after the Audi TT), nice try.

I'm talking specifically about those who just started buying NMDs and Boosts because Kanye/hype, it just strikes me as lame.
so stan Kobe 

but down Kanye stans?

Only Yeezy's I liked were the OG 350's and the Moon Rocks but I'll never own a pair because I'm not dropping $1500-2000 on some sneakers

I also don't get why Yeezy disciples turn their nose up against the Alphabounce, it's such a great shoe

they'll go up. 

Kanye was recently photographed in a pair lmao 

The alpha bounce look better than the 350s.

Hardens too imho.

The writing on the new 350s looks terrible

What kind of contract and pay do you have to stay on Nike's ship? You not allowed to wear other brands?

Don't know what NMDs are but started wearing boosts because of Kanye/hype. No shame in admitting that. I wouldn't have known about the shoes without him and I'm glad he put me on because these shoes are awesome. It's called good marketing from Adidas. Why do you think Nike signed Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant, Lebron James, etc? Because they have a large fan base. It's not different than Kanye/hype. If I'm a "sheep" I'm totally fine with that but I know dress fly as fell.

What's lame is when people act holier than thou like they organically discovered all these brands and their style of dress by themselves :lol: You're upset because people see a celebrity/athelete wear something, like it, and buy it for themselves. Like JPS JPS mentioned it's ok to like something Kobe wears but not Kanye? I hardly ever go into the sneaker sections of NT any more I'm too busy to be looking at what new kicks are coming out. I used to be sneaker nerd like you too but I can't keep up any more. I don't have the time or desire and I'm doing more important things with my time. If I see something I like I'll look into it. That's what happened with boosts and now I'm looking at some other Nike models mentioned in this thread as well.

Last edited:

I'm not a Kobe stan though you just make assumptions, through with you.

same assumptions u make about  people who buy adidas 

LMAO

da hypocrisy 

He's gonna come back posting OG design sketches of Kobe's kicks showing the inspiration from the Audi TT, mention the name of the designer, and speak admirably of the sneakers design and say Kobe had nothing to do with it. I know these type of sneaker nerd elitists who think they discovered everything on their own and are so unique :lol: Everything in son's closet is mass produced.

Last edited:
He's gonna come back posting OG design sketches of Kobe's kicks showing the inspiration from the Audi TT, mention the name of the designer, and speak admirably of the sneakers design and say Kobe had nothing to do with it. I know these type of sneaker nerd elitists who think they discovered everything on their own and are so unique
laugh.gif
Everything in son's closet is mass produced.
Nearly everything I own now is iD's, shows how much you know

I'm not a Kobe stan though you just make assumptions, through with you.

same assumptions u make about  people who buy adidas 

LMAO

da hypocrisy 

He's gonna come back posting OG design sketches of Kobe's kicks showing the inspiration from the Audi TT, mention the name of the designer, and speak admirably of the sneakers design and say Kobe had nothing to do with it. I know these type of sneaker nerd elitists who think they discovered everything on their own and are so unique :lol: Everything in son's closet is mass produced.

They are his shoe but he wasn't the reason I bought them (unlike you lames on Kanyes meat). The design was dope, if I was a Kobe Stan I wouldve bought the Kobe 2 toasters. Yall probably werent even around back then.

Called it.

Last edited:
because that is literally the reason I bought them as mentioned in my first post. Why do you think I referenced the TT? The Jordan 14 was designed after MJs Rari and I love those too. I'm big on design

You are a marketing teams dream :rofl:

If it is literally the reason you bought them then you'd have to be walking around Footlocker in the 90s/00s, saw them on the shelf without have ever seeing them before, thought "wow, these kicks remind me of a Ferrari!", "oh I didn't even notice the Jumpman, these appear to be Jordans". "I'm not a big Jordan fan but wow I just really appreciate this design."

Just shut up cuz you know it didn't go down like that. You were introduced to these designs BECAUSE of Kobe and BECAUSE of MJ. The same way many people were introduced to the Ultra Boost BECAUSE of Kanye. The athelete/celebrity endorsement is meant to introduce consumers to a product, obviously the athelete/celebrity is not the ONLY reason people are buying their kicks. In some cases, maybe. But it's ridiclously hypocritical of you to say anyone who buys Adidas because of Kanye is lame, since you are inferring that is the sole reason. Like you think are the only one that can appreciate "design" because Nike's brilliant marketing team duped your dumbass into believing it was about Ferrarri? :rofl:

Last edited:
You are a marketing teams dream
roll.gif

If it is literally the reason you bought them then you'd have to be walking around Footlocker in the 90s, saw them on the shelf, thought "wow, these kicks remind me of a Ferrari!", "oh I didn't even notice the Jumpman, these appear to be Jordans".

Just shut up cuz you know it didn't go down like that. You were introduced to the design BECAUSE of Kobe and BECAUSE of MJ. The same way many people were introduced to the Ultra Boost BECAUSE of Kanye. The athelete/celebrity endorsement is meant to introduce consumers to a product, obviously the athelete/celebrity is not the ONLY reason people are buying their kicks. In some cases, maybe. But it's ridiclously hypocritical of you to say anyone who buys Adidas because of Kanye is lame, since you are inferring that is the sole reason. Like you think are the only one that can appreciate "design" because Nike's brilliant marketing team duped your dumbass into believing it was about Ferrarri?
roll.gif
Na thats literally you the guy who says he buys Adidas because he saw Kanye wearing them

Back
Top Bottom