Have you ever been hit by a weapon?

serrated blade almost cut off my middle toe..
pretty painful. 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ZEEN1NE

i been hit in the back of a head with a bat. blood everywhere. they aint knock me down though, it was actually amusing to hear a really loud dinnggg in my head at the moment of impact
laugh.gif
straight up like the comic books
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ZEEN1NE

i been hit in the back of a head with a bat. blood everywhere. they aint knock me down though, it was actually amusing to hear a really loud dinnggg in my head at the moment of impact
laugh.gif
straight up like the comic books
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by likethematrix

lol i got hit with a crowbar in the back around my shoulders and neck area.

he really thought he was going to take me out.
like he hit me once and backed up like "yeah its over before i got hurt"
nah. alot of you NT cats will never know and would never believe me, but im the strongest fighter on this website.

no charges cause he used a weapon as a first hit. he actually got charged with felony assault.

it hurt, but it was a funny hurt cause it was the pain id been waiting a lifetime to feel.

idk if serious but
laugh.gif

roll.gif

nah. alot of you NT cats will never know and would never believe me, but im the strongest fighter on this website.

no charges cause he used a weapon as a first hit. he actually got charged with felony assault.

it hurt, but it was a funny hurt cause it was the pain id been waiting a lifetime to feel.

idk if serious but
laugh.gif

roll.gif

yes, the razor-sharp elbow of a skilled MMA practitioner.

this is me after a sparring session a few months back

WARNING: GRAPHIC PIC IN SPOILER

Spoiler [+]

yes, the razor-sharp elbow of a skilled MMA practitioner.

this is me after a sparring session a few months back

WARNING: GRAPHIC PIC IN SPOILER

Spoiler [+]

I got jumped by 3 people and one had a brass knuckle. I ended up with a slightly chipped tooth and a chipped bone on my nose. I blocked the shots as they came but they still grazed me so hence the chipping. I had another shot that opened up the skin above my left eye. I fought them all off though even though I was tipsy. Those years of jujitsu and martial arts training really paid off.

I got jumped by 3 people and one had a brass knuckle. I ended up with a slightly chipped tooth and a chipped bone on my nose. I blocked the shots as they came but they still grazed me so hence the chipping. I had another shot that opened up the skin above my left eye. I fought them all off though even though I was tipsy. Those years of jujitsu and martial arts training really paid off.

shot twice. once in the leg and once in the arm. stabbed twice once in the arm once on my side. hit with a bat on the arm and wrist. hit with a bottle over the head.

i have been lucky that nothing was too serious. by the way 911 sucks. ambulance takes way too long to come.

shot twice. once in the leg and once in the arm. stabbed twice once in the arm once on my side. hit with a bat on the arm and wrist. hit with a bottle over the head.

i have been lucky that nothing was too serious. by the way 911 sucks. ambulance takes way too long to come.

I got jumped and stabbed 6 times for something I had nothing to so with. Thats what happens when you chill with people who #boutdatlife

lol yea right

you do know Fat Joe is on this website, right?

I got jumped and stabbed 6 times for something I had nothing to so with. Thats what happens when you chill with people who #boutdatlife

lol yea right

you do know Fat Joe is on this website, right?

Back
Top Bottom