Have you ever laid a hand on your woman? ....................Why not?

fohjpe.jpg

Originally Posted by Air Kalo

I remember in high school my boy Terrence and his girl got into it.

She was sitting on his lap and "playfully" slapped him.

He proceeded to hit her with a 3-piece.

Then when she hit the floor he stomped her face twice with some Tim's on.

We literally had to drag son off of ol' girl.

is he in jail?

^Right on. Cuz i swear I just crawled up out of real bad-turned-good scenario with baby girl. I was not expecting to read this thread when I put my clothes onthis morning
grin.gif

i did one time but not really. my girl kept touchin my *+! as i was leavin and i kept tellin her not to. so she kept doin it and out of anger i turned heraroun and gave her a lil push(jus on some stop playin wit me/im not in the mood type stuff) well this chick flew back and fell to her *+!. im thinkin likechick i didnt even push you that hard to be doin all that fallin down %*%%
grin.gif
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

i already told myself i would never hit a chick and that incident jus solidified why imo. nothin good can come from hittin a female. NOTHIN!

especially if you know you could eff her up if you really wanted to

Originally Posted by illphillip

To dude above me, physical response is never in line.

Would you haul off on your 12 year old cousin if he hauls off on you? No. Because you know shorty ain't built like that and he just acting a fool. And you'd be doing the same letting yourself get caught up in that BS.

YOU need to be mature enough as a man to know when it's time to act and when it's not.

If you let some over emotional chick push you to the point where you're acting just like she is, well then what does that say about you? She smacks you, your face a little red for a minute, so you swell her eye?

If you're going to hit a chick just because she hits you, well then in my opinion, you're acting like a female. You're doing exactly what she did. You're as out of line as she was.

Period.
Are you saying that the girls you interact with have mindsets of 12 year old children?

i make a broad pick up her face from underneath my polo boots
laugh.gif

but nah its true. females need to know their role.

Have come close. You know when they trap you in that place where you aren't a real man if you walk out, but walking out is the only way to keep you cool.Yeah I have been there. All I can say is you are a bigger person for not putting hands on a woman,,,,,,, BUT its a new day and sometimes you need to put someact right on a woman.

Damn, I feel you bro.. I was in a relationship like this a few years back. The best solution is to just not put yourself in the situation. Obviously we knowall chicks are different. I am a pretty good judge of character, so I know from the get-go, if you are a straight disrespectful type person; what kind ofbackground you have, and the type of 'friends' you have, may or may not disclose your true nature. My chick now is respectful, and if there is adisagreement, we discuss it maturely. She not callin me sorry, and saying stuff like 'you aint gon do $%=^' or nothin.. But, I mean if you are in toodeep, I can understand if it's not as easy to just walk away from this situation.

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

A little shake, never hit. She would have to be threatening my life or my families.

yup if she's coming at me with a fist, then I'll try to evade it or push her, or even dip her. but if she's coming at me with a weapon, that beezyis going to get it

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by Air Kalo

I remember in high school my boy Terrence and his girl got into it.

She was sitting on his lap and "playfully" slapped him.

He proceeded to hit her with a 3-piece.

Then when she hit the floor he stomped her face twice with some Tim's on.

We literally had to drag son off of ol' girl.

is he in jail?

Nah. Dumb broad "loved him too much" to press charges.
smh.gif

women are crazy like that. but no need to resort to physical stuff with them, or even between guys. people are so quick to turn to violence. best solution isto just walk away. that, and only that, makes you a real man.

Back
Top Bottom