HAVE YOU EVER NOTICED...

Have you guys ever noticed that mcdonalds commercials with black people in them have a diff background music? Mad subtle but I def notice more jazz/hip hop style beats when its black people in the ad....Im black btw...nd im not mad btw...slightly amused..

Haven't seen a non-black person in a McDonald's commercial since Clinton was in office.

*Can't remember if it's KFC or Popeye's, but they have an ad out where this black dude is sitting around waiting for his "wing man."  Dude shows up  at the door w. a bucket of chicken and the party starts
roll.gif

LOL. I have noticed. There are the "black McDonalds commercials" and the "regular McDonalds commercials"

And if it's one of the black McDonalds one, there are nothing but black folks in it, and it has a different vibe to it. Even the jingle at the end is different.

Originally Posted by dadecounty11

LOL. I have noticed. There are the "black McDonalds commercials" and the "regular McDonalds commercials"

And if it's one of the black McDonalds one, there are nothing but black folks in it, and it has a different vibe to it. Even the jingle at the end is different.
Got mogs freestyling about Sausage Egg McMuffins in a church van.

McDonalds is just hitting a demographic. It's crazy that tons of time and research is spent in the marketing campaign just to add "hip-hop/jazz" to the background as apposed to rock and roll. To me...it makes sense.

i mean, its no secret that they have elements of the black community in all their adds...."Im Lovin' it"...the basketball commercial...the frape beat commercial...etc

Originally Posted by sillyputty
YESS! I was waiting for this 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"After da party, we goin to McDahnuhs"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

*throws dude a burger* "Ayo cuz, wuts dis?"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Despicable
laugh.gif

At least ya'll get to shine in McDonald's commercials, despite ignorant stereotypes.
Where the Asian love?
"Man, I don't know if can ace this math test, might only get a 90, my parents will kill me."
"Don't worry man, here, eat these McNuggets and relax, you got this."
"Thanks man! I needed this. See you at the dojo, later!"

C'mon Ronald, it ain't hard.

"Yo cuz! I'ma show you how the south does it. Try dis sandwich." As he proceeds to snap dance.
laugh.gif

"After the party, we goin' to McDonalds!" That Thundercats pose had me.
roll.gif

"Maaan yo. I'm lovin' it."
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

That was awful and hilarious at the same time. One of the funniest commercials I've ever seen.

Originally Posted by Swag Odie

YESS! I was waiting for this�
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"After da party, we goin to McDahnuhs" �
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

*throws dude a burger* "Ayo cuz, wuts dis?" ��
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Despicable�
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
dtfsaiuhbuddasrf

Anyone remember that skit with the guys at work and one of 'em chooses McDonalds while the others chose Ruth's Chris?

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

At least ya'll get to shine in McDonald's commercials, despite ignorant stereotypes.
Where the Asian love?
"Man, I don't know if can ace this math test, might only get a 90, my parents will kill me."
"Don't worry man, here, eat these McNuggets and relax, you got this."
"Thanks man! I needed this. See you at the dojo, later!"

C'mon Ronald, it ain't hard.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

"Yo cuz! I'ma show you how the south does it. Try dis sandwich." As he proceeds to snap dance.
laugh.gif

"After the party, we goin' to McDonalds!" That Thundercats pose had me.
roll.gif

"Maaan yo. I'm lovin' it."
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

That was awful and hilarious at the same time. One of the funniest commercials I've ever seen.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom