HAVE YOU EVER NOTICED...

While we're on the topic of commercials, my brother and I have developed a rule by which all commercials go by.

"Every commercial must cast at least 1 black person."

There are exceptions:
1. A commercial with only one person in it.
2. A commercial with a single family or a single couple in it.
3. A commercial for a product in which no-one is cast. IE: A Brita filter commercial.
4. A healthcare or legal commercial.

(These exceptions are not concrete, and can change at any time.)

Don't believe me? Go to any channel that that regularly features commercials, and carefully examine each commercial, while allowing for the exceptions.

There will never be an Asian Mcdonalds commercial. Every other race (including Asians probably) would either turn the channel or not notice it. I mean I like my McNuggets but I don't think seeing a commercial would convince me more.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

There will never be an Asian Mcdonalds commercial. Every other race (including Asians probably) would either turn the channel or not notice it. I mean I like my McNuggets but I don't think seeing a commercial would convince me more.
Why the asian guy gotta be in a yellow jacket drinking a yellow drink???
eek.gif
oh noez!!!!!racist!!!!!

I really hope I wasn't the only one who saw the McDonald's commercial where Ronald was drumming on paint tubs with 2 other dudes in a park. I immediately tried to find it on youtube that day but couldn't and haven't seen it since.

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

eek.gif
oh noez!!!!!racist!!!!!

sup with the oriental music and why he gotta be a breakdancer 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i'm offended
laugh.gif

its over the top though. have you also noticed that in MOST commercials with black people in it, the guys have dreads or the women have twists

i dont see any mcdonalds commercials featuring latinos though and there are many mcdonalds in chicago with latino workers

Originally Posted by GreyFoxx

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

eek.gif
oh noez!!!!!racist!!!!!

sup with the oriental music and why he gotta be a breakdancer�
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
�i'm offended�
laugh.gif
seriously.... thats just tasteless. only chinese ppl that listen to the Erhu and all those chinese instruments are 60+.
mad.gif

if they were targeting youth to young adults, a simple Top 40 club beat would've sufficed
laugh.gif

DAT SOUTHERN McDONALDS COMMERCIAL THO!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
who says "MAN YO?!"

Wrong. There is a all Asian McDonalds commercial that airs sometimes. They have commercials specifically for every race. They even got what sounds like "The What" instrumental playing in one.

Originally Posted by 0cks

Look at this Avant clone they had croonin
30t6p3b.gif

"Oh girl I know your secret! (You been dippin on me?!)"

"Giiirl you got a ten piece. Please don't be stingaaaay."

Spoiler [+]
Police%2BAED%2Buse%2B-%2B970300Ex1aed10copsave.jpg

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Have you ever noticed.. Marketing!
Bingo!

Black people are connected to hip hop/jazz, they cater the commercials to that audience.
i dont see any mcdonalds commercials featuring latinos though and there are many mcdonalds in chicago with latino workers

Flip to the spanish channels, tons of McDonald commercials in spanish.

Back
Top Bottom