Smoke double that...

I ain't got no record though :nthat:

Used to sell a LOT of green...
Smoke double that...

I ain't got no record though
nthat.gif
Amen to that!

honestly i heard of em all, but idk where any of em came from

i never had to straight up put the burners on em, but typical party full of underage kids drinkin/smokin, police show up and everybody scatter

edit: lol at people thinking 5-0, 12, and one time are regional words

who outside of atlanta or GA says 12?
I live in Detroit and I heard plenty people say 12, smh @ you for even bein serious about that question

this is very obvious

12 = the law
there are 12 jurors when you go on trial

"I'd rather be judged by 12, than carried by 6"

you might remember this beat from the Shady 2.0 bet cypher

Looong story

By foot and ended up n cobb smh

I was gone too..they threatend to shoot me in the back so i slowed down :lol:

Nah but this one time I was in the car with my boy high as hell and this dumbass paranoid *** ***** is going to drive past the cops . . . we are good . . . and then right after he passes them and is in the ******g clear he decides to turn the Gucci Mane that was playing faintly in the background up to ignorant levels for no damb reason, giving me the excuse, "it makes us look normal"
indifferent.gif
 ​
 ​
 ​
indifferent.gif
 ​
 ​
Almost wanted to smack the **** outta him right then and there lol. Dude is always doing unnecessary **** trying to avoid the cops that attracts more attention to him than if he would just cruise on by and mind his own business . . . random U-Turns and **** lol . . . That's my boy but I kinda had to stop ******g with bruh​
 ​
But if I was on foot I would run, especially if it's for something petty that they probably will not want to exert the effort for . . . but never in a car​

Last edited:
:nerd:

I can't talk man. :lol:

I wish I could though. That rush from whipping past them boys and with the stick shift though. :wow: On foot more than once.

Last edited:
It’s a knock at my front do' (wtf that's twelve!)
12 kickin in my front do' (Boom, go get down!)
Now we runnin out the back do' (go go go go)
Drop the pistol, its the life of that bando' (go go go)

Last edited:
Nah but this one time I was in the car with my boy high as hell and this dumbass paranoid *** ***** is going to drive past the cops . . . we are good . . . and then right after he passes them and is in the ******g clear he decides to turn the Gucci Mane that was playing faintly in the background up to ignorant levels for no damb reason, giving me the excuse, "it makes us look normal" :stoneface:

:stoneface:

Almost wanted to smack the **** outta him right then and there lol. Dude is always doing unnecessary **** trying to avoid the cops that attracts more attention to him than if he would just cruise on by and mind his own business . . . random U-Turns and **** lol . . . That's my boy but I kinda had to stop ******g with bruh​

But if I was on foot I would run, especially if it's for something petty that they probably will not want to exert the effort for . . . but never in a car​

maaaan... I think we all got a homie like this :lol:

Back
Top Bottom