Have you ever smashed in the public?

Every park along East End Ave. especially the park straight down 86th street ... Plenty of parking lots ... Different trains and got the wop on pretty much every highway, from the GCP to the LIE ..

you kidding me? my ex and me were together for years, we loved going a lot of places....

good times were had.

you kidding me? my ex and me were together for years, we loved going a lot of places....

good times were had.

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Who hasn't?
laugh.gif

Me
frown.gif

On this girls front porch at like 12 am. 30 secs into it, her friend walks by just talking up a storm. Didn't even put two and two together, and left after like a min of talking. Was mad nervous the whole time, bc her older bro was supposed to be home at any second. I was 17 had snuck out, to kick it with this chick, so it was a big rush.

On this girls front porch at like 12 am. 30 secs into it, her friend walks by just talking up a storm. Didn't even put two and two together, and left after like a min of talking. Was mad nervous the whole time, bc her older bro was supposed to be home at any second. I was 17 had snuck out, to kick it with this chick, so it was a big rush.

Few memorable ones:
Rainbow Beach in Chicago
Belle Isle in Detroit
Library in college
Amtrak Station in high school
Dollar Store I worked at in high school
Weight room in College.

Few memorable ones:
Rainbow Beach in Chicago
Belle Isle in Detroit
Library in college
Amtrak Station in high school
Dollar Store I worked at in high school
Weight room in College.

hj at the movies
bj in the movies
hj at the restroom stall in the movies
bj at movies parking structure
bj staircase at school
hit it hard at the la river bed at 10am =)

best part bj at csun library im about that life no shame in me

hj at the movies
bj in the movies
hj at the restroom stall in the movies
bj at movies parking structure
bj staircase at school
hit it hard at the la river bed at 10am =)

best part bj at csun library im about that life no shame in me

Originally Posted by Ziostilon

Originally Posted by Slim

used to get it in in the back of the movie theater on a regular basis as a young grasshopper.

Did neither of you made any moaning soundsI know I would've c-blocked you if that happened while I was trying to watch a movieI don't want that sexual aroma in the room
359his7.gif

Originally Posted by Ziostilon

Originally Posted by Slim

used to get it in in the back of the movie theater on a regular basis as a young grasshopper.

Did neither of you made any moaning soundsI know I would've c-blocked you if that happened while I was trying to watch a movieI don't want that sexual aroma in the room
359his7.gif

Head on a pathway. Jogger came by with his dog and everything. That was my first time, not in public since haha.

Head on a pathway. Jogger came by with his dog and everything. That was my first time, not in public since haha.

Back
Top Bottom