Have you ever smashed in the public?

-Dome on freeway
-Rear seats
-Parking lots
-Friend bed/bathroom/beyond
-Beach
-Vacant Real estate
-Schools/platgrounds/dugouts (where she got dug out)
-Club
-Roof tops

I get down w/ or w/ out the strap. anyplace/time.
sick.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif
alien.gif

7 tain
r train
gap changing room 34th st [Pretty sure im the reason why they no longer let males/females go in together] 
old navy changing room 34th st
in the club
central park
JFK parking lot
rooftop
movie theater
....thats what i can remember for now

7 tain
r train
gap changing room 34th st [Pretty sure im the reason why they no longer let males/females go in together] 
old navy changing room 34th st
in the club
central park
JFK parking lot
rooftop
movie theater
....thats what i can remember for now

on the top floor of the statue of liberty, harlem library behind the dewey decimal machine

on the top floor of the statue of liberty, harlem library behind the dewey decimal machine

Originally Posted by Tony Goalie

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

Originally Posted by FullMetal

How the hell do you guys get it on on a train?

This, those NYC subways be crowded as hell.
Not at 4am.

ducktails. even at 4am some of those trains stil got like 10 people give or take, per car.

..then again, if you riding it to some sketch $%@ part of ny like bronx or sum @$*+ then yea i can believe it. this would never happen on the E
laugh.gif

Not at 4am.

ducktails. even at 4am some of those trains stil got like 10 people give or take, per car.

..then again, if you riding it to some sketch $%@ part of ny like bronx or sum @$*+ then yea i can believe it. this would never happen on the E
laugh.gif

used to get it in in the back of the movie theater on a regular basis as a young grasshopper.

used to get it in in the back of the movie theater on a regular basis as a young grasshopper.

Originally Posted by Slim

Did neither of you made any moaning soundsI know I would've c-blocked you if that happened while I was trying to watch a movieI don't want that sexual aroma in the room

Originally Posted by Slim

Did neither of you made any moaning soundsI know I would've c-blocked you if that happened while I was trying to watch a movieI don't want that sexual aroma in the room

Originally Posted by sreggie101

Not at 4am.

laugh.gif
All you have to do is ride in the last car....4am + furthest car away from conductor/driver = nobody wants to be back there.....hell i work in midtown and when i leave work during rush hour 90% of the time i get a seat in the last car

Originally Posted by sreggie101

Not at 4am.

laugh.gif
All you have to do is ride in the last car....4am + furthest car away from conductor/driver = nobody wants to be back there.....hell i work in midtown and when i leave work during rush hour 90% of the time i get a seat in the last car

my boy got was getting a detention for kissing his girl and the hallway so they get taken to the principal office. the principal leaves to write them a citation and my man just whips it out and goes at with his girl. the principal walks in on them....superintendent suspension
30t6p3b.gif

my boy got was getting a detention for kissing his girl and the hallway so they get taken to the principal office. the principal leaves to write them a citation and my man just whips it out and goes at with his girl. the principal walks in on them....superintendent suspension
30t6p3b.gif

Every park along East End Ave. especially the park straight down 86th street ... Plenty of parking lots ... Different trains and got the wop on pretty much every highway, from the GCP to the LIE ..

Back
Top Bottom