Have you ever smashed in the public?

Yooo the funniest thing I ever saw tho, I was at a warehouse party, shorty was rubbin her dude up, she pulls a blanket out of nowhere and gets under it, started doming him up

I was like, really? No ones gonna know what ur doing under the blanket

roll.gif

Yooo the funniest thing I ever saw tho, I was at a warehouse party, shorty was rubbin her dude up, she pulls a blanket out of nowhere and gets under it, started doming him up

I was like, really? No ones gonna know what ur doing under the blanket

roll.gif

Their car(I believe with my first time that if you do the do in your whip it's a dead hole for your carro), club dance floor, top of loft apt roof, on the road or highway, college hallways/gym/weightroom. Man if you haven't done it in public you ain't living!!!

Their car(I believe with my first time that if you do the do in your whip it's a dead hole for your carro), club dance floor, top of loft apt roof, on the road or highway, college hallways/gym/weightroom. Man if you haven't done it in public you ain't living!!!

The most recent was getting dome in.the movie theater. Smashed on my girls porch, the park after club hours
pimp.gif

The most recent was getting dome in.the movie theater. Smashed on my girls porch, the park after club hours
pimp.gif

smashed shorty in my boys backyard.
 in macy's dressing room
@ central park.
@ this party hall i was at in the girl's bathroom.

gotta love them adventurous biddies.
pimp.gif

smashed shorty in my boys backyard.
 in macy's dressing room
@ central park.
@ this party hall i was at in the girl's bathroom.

gotta love them adventurous biddies.
pimp.gif

Behind a gas station ppl were watching in a park after the gang and I left a house party I got domed in the woods and under the bridge and I know its more I just can't think straight right now

Behind a gas station ppl were watching in a park after the gang and I left a house party I got domed in the woods and under the bridge and I know its more I just can't think straight right now

most recent was when i visited chicago, this chicks car outside my boys apartment. some truck parked behind us pulls out and stops at the back windows. i had a big %#* grin.

most recent was when i visited chicago, this chicks car outside my boys apartment. some truck parked behind us pulls out and stops at the back windows. i had a big %#* grin.

High school baseball dugout and near this river under a bridge.

Almost got caught twice under the bridge. Going commando with ball shorts = win. Tuck & !$@%, nah mean?
pimp.gif

High school baseball dugout and near this river under a bridge.

Almost got caught twice under the bridge. Going commando with ball shorts = win. Tuck & !$@%, nah mean?
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]My whip all around my city.....old job (Boys and Girls Cub).....and tried !@%*%*! in a hotel room with the shades open earlier this morning but ended up just flashing those in the building next door[/color]

Back
Top Bottom