Have you ever smashed in the public?

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]My whip all around my city.....old job (Boys and Girls Cub).....and tried !@%*%*! in a hotel room with the shades open earlier this morning but ended up just flashing those in the building next door[/color]

me and 3 other people got fellatio one after another on two occasions from this one girl in my car, once by railroad and second in a parking lot behind a box truck

me and 3 other people got fellatio one after another on two occasions from this one girl in my car, once by railroad and second in a parking lot behind a box truck

car in my school parking lot
beach
school after school hours (under a stairwell and in bathroom), if you go to UCSD its the one with hella graffiti

car in my school parking lot
beach
school after school hours (under a stairwell and in bathroom), if you go to UCSD its the one with hella graffiti

dome in public is my +@$@ 
pimp.gif

got it on a crowded #!% bart train 

recently i had a girl give me road dome in the middle of the day, +@$@ happened a couple times in rush hour traffic

woo swag

dome in public is my +@$@ 
pimp.gif

got it on a crowded #!% bart train 

recently i had a girl give me road dome in the middle of the day, +@$@ happened a couple times in rush hour traffic

woo swag

got dome at a party this past summer while chillin on the hood of a car. i put my brew down and started walking to the side of the house, but then i went back and grabbed it to sip on while she domed me
pimp.gif

i dont think smashing in the whip even counts as in public unless ur in a drop
laugh.gif

cant wait for the spring/summer mannnn

got dome at a party this past summer while chillin on the hood of a car. i put my brew down and started walking to the side of the house, but then i went back and grabbed it to sip on while she domed me
pimp.gif

i dont think smashing in the whip even counts as in public unless ur in a drop
laugh.gif

cant wait for the spring/summer mannnn

in the car... better yet got topped off while going thru the drive thru.
in the park back h.s.
topped off while waiting in a dui check point line (i was gone, but the cops let us go)
on my front porch
ceasar's palace at the slots after the club... got told by security we had to find our party LOL (i think she was married)
in the bathroom of the bellagio after the club (separate vegas trip) and again in the taxi on the way back to my hotel

idk i've smashed a l ot of chicks in weird places those are a few that were memorable.

in the car... better yet got topped off while going thru the drive thru.
in the park back h.s.
topped off while waiting in a dui check point line (i was gone, but the cops let us go)
on my front porch
ceasar's palace at the slots after the club... got told by security we had to find our party LOL (i think she was married)
in the bathroom of the bellagio after the club (separate vegas trip) and again in the taxi on the way back to my hotel

idk i've smashed a l ot of chicks in weird places those are a few that were memorable.

Show some decency. How can u smash in the taxi, while the driver is in the front. Even if this is a big taxi/ limo

I thought I'd only see that in an adult film

Show some decency. How can u smash in the taxi, while the driver is in the front. Even if this is a big taxi/ limo

Originally Posted by Ziostilon

laugh.gif
 my bad. the driver was encouraging the chick, it was her idea anyway. plus my boy was in the front snapping pics of shorty going in. and i was wasted and in vegas, so i coulda cared less.

Originally Posted by Ziostilon

laugh.gif
 my bad. the driver was encouraging the chick, it was her idea anyway. plus my boy was in the front snapping pics of shorty going in. and i was wasted and in vegas, so i coulda cared less.

Dome and smashed in a Movie Theater during a couple movies, remember one specifically was during Shark Tale.
laugh.gif

Dome in a cab.

Smashed in the jungle gym type joints in a park in the hood on the late night, summer time.
smokin.gif

Dome and smashed in a Movie Theater during a couple movies, remember one specifically was during Shark Tale.
laugh.gif

Dome in a cab.

Smashed in the jungle gym type joints in a park in the hood on the late night, summer time.
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom