Have you ever walked out of a movie in the theaters?

I thought End of Watch was a raw *** grimey movie, but I definitely see how it could be taken that way

In LBC they used to have $5 ANY MOVIE Fridays at AMC PINE SQUARE 16 before a certain time.

Walked out of the NEW Halloween 2, some dude was making some noises a few rows up from me. I was like "IM OUT"

I thought that they should have explained things about the Brain better in the movie "LUCY" about how the Brain works, and how it actually NEVER forgets anything. Since we're all basically made of a few atoms that split at the beginning of the UNIVERSE, LUCY was able to remember All that stuff.

You brain, heh heh, it's like a hard drive. It only remembers what we think is important. But deep inside are the repressed memories. Some of those memories make you feel bad or sad that's why brains not like to remember these things

I thought End of Watch was a raw *** grimey movie, but I definitely see how it could be taken that way

I used to mess with this chick who hated that movie because parts of the movie were filmed in her neighborhood.

She said it's not ghetto like that.

I was like, you live off of Adams and Central (South Central, Los Angeles).

It's hood :stoneface:

With how much it cost to see a movie nowadays I'm watching that **** even if I had to suffer. Falling asleep tho, that's a different story

I liked End of Watch, but Hollywood really has no idea how Mexicans in the hood talk in real life :lol:

End of Watch was good, I know a few cops and they said its about as close to real life of a cop movie there is. Not 100% but more around the 70ish range at best.

As for me I've never walked out of a movie, fell asleep in one because my girl dragged me to a chick flick. Can't remember the title but it had Jennifer Garner as a widow.

I liked End of Watch, but Hollywood really has no idea how Mexicans in the hood talk in real life :lol:

I was just talking to a friend about this.

Friend of mine was raving about Gang Related on FOX.

I watched a few episodes and I couldn't get past the struggle Spanish.

I mean, there's Spanish speaking actors on the show...

why not have them consult?? :lol: :smh:

Anyway, not at the threatres...

But one movie comes to mind when it comes to no finishing it. 5 Year Engagement :lol:

Me and my girl rented the movie because we REALLY wanted to watch it.

Smashed all night instead... 'til this day, we haven't seen the movie.
Took me three watches to finish with my girl, it's a really drawn out movie but, it came out good in the end. Not great though.

Hmmm... good to know!

Another movie before that was "Superbad"

We actually left the movies 20 mins. into it just to smash in the family restroom. :smh: :lol:

We didn't go back to finish the movie.

But we eventually did watch it, and i'm glad we did... movie is one of the funniest movie that i've watched!

But one movie comes to mind when it comes to no finishing it. 5 Year Engagement :lol:

Took me three watches to finish with my girl, it's a really drawn out movie but, it came out good in the end. Not great though.

Hmmm... good to know!

We actually left the movies 20 mins. into it just to smash in the family restroom. :smh: :lol:

But we eventually did watch it, and i'm glad we did... movie is one of the funniest movie that i've watched!

Where in Hawaii do you stay? My girl had an internship for the summer a while back and she loves heading to the movies, but she was saying that going to the movies is something else in Hawaii ( she stayed in Honolulu) and people went to the movies CRAZY early for movies that have beeeen in theaters, like 1-1.5 hours + to sit and wait in their seats (Ive never dont that in my life, nor have any of my friends), but she was stunned by having to go sooo early to get a seat for any and all movies.

Apparently you would just get horny and bounce :lol: but I was wondering if that was the case if you were also out in Honolulu too.

Hmmm... good to know!

Where in Hawaii do you stay? My girl had an internship for the summer a while back and she loves heading to the movies, but she was saying that going to the movies is something else in Hawaii ( she stayed in Honolulu) and people went to the movies CRAZY early for movies that have beeeen in theaters, like 1-1.5 hours + to sit and wait in their seats (Ive never dont that in my life, nor have any of my friends), but she was stunned by having to go sooo early to get a seat for any and all movies.

Apparently you would just get horny and bounce :lol: but I was wondering if that was the case if you were also out in Honolulu too.

I don't live in Hawaii anymore bro... I live in Vegas.

I don't remember having to wait that long to watch movies though, or maybe because I only went to Ward 16 theatre.

I walked out of the Lord of the Rings to sneak in to see How High back in a 6th grade field trip haha.
I fell asleep during the original lord of the rings, walked out 2 hours in. I was like this sh##@ is still going.
sick.gif
roll.gif
 Lord of the Rings 
roll.gif

Cant stand those movies

Parents rented one, sat down to watch, left after 15 mins 

Came here to post that. I walked out of the theaters after the 1st 10 mins of the opener.

Dragon Ball Evolution - I snuck in just to see how dreadful it was.

I left once because I went to the movies once to be wingman for my boy and shorty that brought her sister, but the sister ending up bringing a friend so I dipped and went to Chuck E Cheese next door (I was like 17 at the time).

I think the only one I've ever walked out of was Home Alone 2. I was about 7 years old, and getting impatient for it to end, especially with all of the funny parts already over. Nowadays I''m far to cheap to leave, but had I known how crappy The Wicker Man was, I would have left 5 minutes into it.

The Last Airbender

Only movie I can remember wanting to see on my own will and wanting to walk out on. I was so heated.

I was dragged to go see those last 2 Twilight films with my girl at the time and I wanted to walk out so bad. She knew halfway through that I wanted to go and started trying to hold my hand lol

I remember walking out of Open Water.

Waited an hour for something exciting to happen and it didn't.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom