Have you ever walked out of a movie in the theaters?

I fell asleep in the avengers 2 i think it was, it's the one with the aliens come out the sky portal
That was The Avengers. Avengers 2 comes out next summer. Dat time travel 
laugh.gif

I do believe if I pay, I stay though. I wanted to walk out of Ghost Rider 2 soooooo badly. My cousin fell asleep 
laugh.gif

Like I said earlier, check with some of your theaters. A lot of them will give you your money back if you do walk out.

no. but ill fall asleep with a quickness. have done it in a few of those superhero movies.

I fell asleep watching Year One, and that is the only time I fell asleep in a movie theatre, because it was bad.

Ever pay for a movie you kno is gonna be empty so you can do the nasty, then walk out and ask for a refund?

Never walked out of a movie screening

My dad saw a Time to Kill back in the day and said a certain group of people kept walking out :lol:

the only movie i ever walked out on was Pineapple Express. the reason being was because i was super drunk and had to throw up. straight projectile in the damn theater parking lot. :lol: when i walked back in i kept falling alseep and waking up when people laughed. i felt like crap that night. lol. funny movie tho when i caught it on DVD.

at home...

Year One. watched the first like 2 minutes on dvd, had to turn that crap off. :x
Date Night, after a few minutes. :x
Scary Movie 5 after a few minutes. :x
Meet the Spartans :x

someone mentioned Evil Dead... that **** was dope! lmao.

Walked out of saw because some girl was gagging behind me. At first I thought she was doing it because she was giving head but I realized she was about to throw up on my neck so I left. :lol:

Zodiac................****** worst movie I've ever seen. Kept jumping up in time with nothing really happening during this long *** movie. Told the people I was with if this ****** movie jumps another couple years and they dont have any lead im ****** out. Movie jumped whatever amount of time. I got up and said ill meet ya in the car. 

And to make things worse I didnt research the actual true story. So when my people came back to the car they tell me *SPOILER ALERT* 

They never even catch the guy. I was sittin there just pissed off we wasted that much time with that ****** movie. If I knew they never found the guy then I would have left after the 1st hour when I was bored out of my mind rather than waiting for almost 2 hours to see if the thing actually got better. 
how did you not know this going in though 
laugh.gif

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zodiac_Killer

Didnt want to ruin the movie for myself before I went to go see it. I dont make that mistake anymore with based on a true story movies. 

Walked out of avengers 2?

:lol:

Yall just lying now.

Not a movie but I walked out of Jesus 2nd coming

Walked out of my first birthday

:lol:

Last edited:
My friends walked out of the Avatar Last airbender movie and I was gonna see it but i never did bcos I was told how bad it was 
laugh.gif

Fell asleep on a few but never walked out. Those theater naps are the best. Especially because I pop up on the only decent parts of an *** movie.

The last iron man.
The send transformers.
Sherlock Holmes 2.
The Hulk 2

I wanted to walk out on inglorious bastards and a few others.

Inglorius bastards.
.stupid movie...

saving private Ryan...after the beach invasion.. Boring AF.......

Blair witch project-boring

I walked out of the Jackie Robinson movie 24.

The Talented Mr Ripley" was garbage, I walked out and should've asked for my money back.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom