HAVE YOU SEEN ME (Get In Here)

Originally Posted by jodyjo

Originally Posted by jDOTgDOT

Double post.

The fake version feels like paper....the real version is thick.How much did you pay? What was it called? SOmebody post the name

I got mine off yesstyle.com for $50. It is pretty thin, and the some of the threads came loose.

Originally Posted by jDOTgDOT

Double post.

The fake version feels like paper....the real version is thick.How much did you pay? What was it called? SOmebody post the name

I got mine off yesstyle.com for $50. It is pretty thin, and the some of the threads came loose.

I can't find a XXL g-star. I'm gonna try the Chi-town store tomorrow, if they don't have it I'm copping the fake one.

I can't find a XXL g-star. I'm gonna try the Chi-town store tomorrow, if they don't have it I'm copping the fake one.

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Help me find an authencit....what sizes they have? how much? pm me phone numbers pls....how do they fit on a 6 1 guy? Trust me the fake will look like crap...

Help me find an authencit....what sizes they have? how much? pm me phone numbers pls....how do they fit on a 6 1 guy? Trust me the fake will look like crap...

Originally Posted by So Slickening

marionthebarberian wrote:

speaking of ugly, tell your sister to stop calling me.

PERFECT LMAO
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

Do you have a product name? collection? i cant get the lady to look for it without this.

Do you have a product name? collection? i cant get the lady to look for it without this.

Back
Top Bottom