Havin girl problems vol. forgetful/oblivious womenz

Should I still spit game on Friday when we meet up or should I just cancel?

Still seems like a dead end to me..
Cut her off now, worst that could happen is she comes back later for a "curiosity/what coulda been" smash
smokin.gif

thanks. there is another party in 2 weeks (still before the france trip). gonna try to smash then. but if i do smash, then does it become grimy if i still try to get with other girls in europe (remember her best friend will be on the trip and it's a small group of kids going so the friend will definitely find out)

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

Originally Posted by Weekz

Umm...we slept in the same bed at a party but she wouldn't let me smash or even make out because the last time she went to a party apparently she did stuff she regretted (I'm sure you can infer).
Welcome to the FRIEND ZONE bruh.
tired.gif

but just like one NTer said, keep her as a friend...

You go with this female bruh? If so dead her and smash all the wombs on your trip. If you dont go with her why the hell you cryin for move on. Kids these days mane.

She's not oblivious, she just ain't having it, like that poster said, recoup what you got and move on.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

She's actually like chronically forgetful. Her own friend (the one who is gonna be on the france trip) says so. And I don't wanna get revenge. I just want stuff to either progress or for her to just say I don't like you. I don't wanna spend my time with someone who isn't really bout it. And we're meeting up friday. Is there anything I should do?

laugh.gif
Listen to you making excuses for her.  The smart thing to do is just cut losses, don't think about her on your trip, move on to other girls.  But you won't, you'll think about her the whole time, waiting, assuming that she's waiting for you too until the eventual meetup where she crushes your little heart.  It's aight you're young, you won't learn, you'll feel.

yea ive never paid attention to all these relationship posts on niketalk until recently. alot of young dudes really not atking the advice of older more experienced people. but mistakes were meant to be made so i guess he will have to live and learn.
best thing for him to do is move on but we all know he most likely wont..

OP you know what answer you want. You want your older brothers at NT to tell you, "yes, continue to gas this girl up, she'll eventually succumb to your boyish charm and give you the bunz." Sorry, aint gonna happen. What you need to do is think forward to your France trip, because you know she already is. She probably already has plans to smash a dude named Jacque the second she gets a chance.
All the while you'll be waiting, for a chance you'll never get. So do yourself a favor, move on, far from the friend zone.

It wouldnt be grimey to smash other girls cuz yal didn't do @#$% anyway.. Even if yall did do something smash other girls anyway
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
Yall N's gotta learn to roll with the rush

let me get this straight,your going to france and you dont wanna smash hot foreign chicks because a chick that u literally fell asleep with didnt let u get the goods? please respond with a reading is fundamental

Sup NT.  So basically I have been talkin to this girl at school and she's super forgetful and oblivious.  Will the techniques listed in the show women less attention thread work on her?
Also, she knows I like her and when we met up to talk about it she told me that she's not sure about her feelings and she wants to see where it goes.

Umm...we slept in the same bed at a party but she wouldn't let me smash or even make out because the last time she went to a party apparently she did stuff she regretted (I'm sure you can infer).  And we're both 17.  That's about it.  What should I do?  Will the stuff in the show women less attention thread work on more forgetful females?

EDIT: Going on a school trip to France and my amount of action I get with women is generally higher in Europe (not sure why..) would it be grimy to get with other girls while I'm on the school trip.  (Her best friend is also going on the trip.)

3db269553349f3ab45b9b8d99b21f9290909378d.jpg

horrible man. Your in 'like' with a woman who doesnt even have the decency to give you a kiss let alone make out, or let you smash. And you're contemplating whether you should talk to other women in france? Ray charles can see that she dont give a #@$#$ about you. Go to Frances and add a few notches to your belt. / thread.

Come on, you have to ask how it might affect her if you mess around with other girls in a different country?

Sup NT.  So basically I have been talkin to this girl at school and she's super forgetful and oblivious.  Will the techniques listed in the show women less attention thread work on her?
Also, she knows I like her and when we met up to talk about it she told me that she's not sure about her feelings and she wants to see where it goes.

Umm...we slept in the same bed at a party but she wouldn't let me smash or even make out because the last time she went to a party apparently she did stuff she regretted (I'm sure you can infer).  And we're both 17.  That's about it.  What should I do?  Will the stuff in the show women less attention thread work on more forgetful females?

EDIT: Going on a school trip to France and my amount of action I get with women is generally higher in Europe (not sure why..) would it be grimy to get with other girls while I'm on the school trip.  (Her best friend is also going on the trip.)

Popcorn-14-Jimmy-Fallon.gif

youre 17 and want love? go smash anything in sight and everything in between and all at the same time.

Lame dude problems....move on. Do her friend. If you're successful at that, she'll go. Then keep it moving.

Back
Top Bottom