Having An Extra Emotional Girlfriend Unappreciation. Vol Carl Thomas

smh.gif

Some might be familiar with these types of women.... it kinda gets annoying after a while because anytime they are faced with some tough situations in lifethey turn to their Kleenex box for counseling and you gotta sit there and say the same old stupid phrase "boo stop crying you know i'm here for you...things will get better." knowing that your more interested in seeing how the Hornets will comeback against the Spurs. One time me and my girl just sittingthere watching Cheaters and Joey was showing the footage of the lady's husband cheating-- they'd been married for 2 years and my girl just starting toget all teary-eyed and im sitting there with the
indifferent.gif
..... this iswhat happens when women watch Lifetime on a constant basis they be filled with too much emotion.

wifeys like a roller coaster sometimes...
smh.gif

its women in general...but the closer you get to them the more they open up to you...

Originally Posted by Kingtre

smh.gif

its women in general...but the closer you get to them the more they open up to you...
i can def relate to this thread.

if she catch me on a bad day, or it stems from some bs arguments i be like "yo i cant handle this bi polar @*+ no more!"

she just be like well get another girlfriend and cry some more or yea, it dont help at all but i lose it lol
frown.gif

maaan im telling u. my ex was super emotional. she'd cry about every little thing literally. work,school her parents...
smh.gif

Never had that type of girl...and hopefully i never do....
I don't like counseling people,alot.
Peace!

Originally Posted by npa07

maaan im telling u. my ex was super emotional. she'd cry about every little thing literally. work,school her parents...
smh.gif
tired.gif

i can relate.

hope she dont happen to lurk this topic

^lmfao word to that man, i argue with my girl ATLEAST 2 times a week because of her and my bi polar issues, lol. sometimes when i have a bad day at work i justhate everybody so i kinda take it out on her, but other times shes just extremely weird with her emotions

i cant stand it!! Crying just because you feel like crying, i'll give you somethng to cry about!

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by Kingtre

smh.gif

i can def relate to this thread.

if she catch me on a bad day, or it stems from some bs arguments i be like "yo i cant handle this bi polar @*+ no more!"

she just be like well get another girlfriend and cry some more or yea, it dont help at all but i lose it lol
frown.gif

pimp.gif
i tell my girl shes TRI-Polar
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BenFranklinAve

smh.gif

Some might be familiar with these types of women.... it kinda gets annoying after a while because anytime they are faced with some tough situations in life they turn to their Kleenex box for counseling and you gotta sit there and say the same old stupid phrase "boo stop crying you know i'm here for you... things will get better." knowing that your more interested in seeing how the Hornets will comeback against the Spurs. One time me and my girl just sitting there watching Cheaters and Joey was showing the footage of the lady's husband cheating-- they'd been married for 2 years and my girl just starting to get all teary-eyed and im sitting there with the
indifferent.gif
..... this is what happens when women watch Lifetime on a constant basis they be filled with too much emotion.

OMG!

quit life.

damn that sucks. i wouldn't know what to do. people crying in front of me makes me feel awkward. i usually seem uncaring
frown.gif

Considering the waterworks I used to be, I think I've finally made it to "emotional"..but I'm def a person that cries. My girl cries liketwice a year..now that +%@! FREAKS me the hell out haha..

..... this is what happens when women watch Lifetime on a constant basis they be filled with too much emotion.
same actress playing the helpless domestic violence victim...just switching wigs in every movie

I hated the surprise crying sessions when I was dating different girls. Lucky that my wife has a good emotional balance.

Originally Posted by npa07

smh.gif
Word. Same here except im still with her...

[h3][/h3]
Having An Extra Emotional Girlfriend Unappreciation. Vol Carl Thomas
The topic had me dying
roll.gif
. Every single that guy puts out istitled "Emotional" seems like

Back
Top Bottom