HBO: † "The Leftovers" Series Discussion...†

Were you satisfied with the ending?

• Yes, completely. It was perfect.

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • 50/50, I wanted a little more closure to some loose ends.

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • No, way too much focus on Nora.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HELL NO! I wanted the mystery of the 2% disappeared to be explained.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
So I watched the episode mad late last night so I might be confused but when Tom and Nora were on the bridge were they alluding to to secret affair between the two? She was mad hurt after he shot her down

Episode gave me anxiety - thought Nora was gonna go on a killing spree at any moment.

We got Kevin suffocating himself and Nora breaking her own arm. Really made for each other on some 50 shades tip.

Regina King was looking right on that trampoline. :evil:
Always been lookin right. She is aging very very well

Goodness all types of shenanigans this episode.

RIP Aussie Kevin.

Papa Garvey byke.

Damn this is ****** up.

RIP Aussie Kevin.

These crazy old ******* are ******* murderers.

Wonder if Ole Man Garvey had another son he named Kevin that lived in Australia? Meanwhile had another son he named Kevin in the US. Afferall those crazy as women were on his property drowning "random" Aussie Kevin (whos chief of police.

What was talked about in the hotel room...could it be something involving older Nora at the end of ep. 1? 

I dont think it was older Nora, I think it was post-radiation Nora.

Nora bank account is seriously deep. Didnt she pay Wayne like 10k just for a hug? Bought that house in Jardin cash. Now she about to drop 20k on another Wayne-esque type of deal

Still low key upset at Nora laughing at Kevin like that.
I mean, she spent the whole episode missing and loving her kids and Lily, and when Kevin spills his guts and offers a baby, she reacts like that?!

Well i mean i dont think laughinh was necessary but i could agree with her reaction of saying lets not F it up. She lost both of her kids suddenly (and her husband), after wishing she had some peace n quiet. Then somehow had a baby on the doorstep she took care of for a cpl years then loses her cuz the mom csme to her senses. Relive losing your kids and seeing your other "kid" all wothin 24 hours, not getting either back, then your unstable bf says lets have a baby after you walk in on him halfway suffocating himself (finding out this isnt the 1st time) ... yeah they dont need a baby :lol:

Oh and finding out Lily wasnt even supposed to be there for her

Last edited:
Want to catch up since it's the last season. That opening sequence in the season 2 premiere. Weird and interesting.

So I watched the episode mad late last night so I might be confused but when Tom and Nora were on the bridge were they alluding to to secret affair between the two? She was mad hurt after he shot her down

You had me confused like i missed something. I just went back and rewatched it.

So Tom was talking about Kevin adopting him then telling him that he isnt the real dad. Tom then goes on says his wish they didnt tell him.

So Nora in return says "you know what I wish, I wish you never left her for me."

So listening to it and how it came along i can see what you were thinking they had something goin on. But right after Nora said that, thats when Tom said "i didnt leave Lily for you Nora, I left her for my dad. I didnt even know you existed"

Last edited:

You had me confused like i missed something. I just went back and rewatched it.

So Tom was talking about Kevin adopting him then telling him that he isnt the real dad. Tom then goes on says his wish they didnt tell him.

So Nora in return says "you know what I wish, I wish you never left her for me."

So listening to it and how it came along i can see what you were thinking they had something goin on. But right after Nora said that, thats when Tom said "i didnt leave Lily for you Nora, I left her for my dad. I didnt even know you existed"

Imagine Tom and Nora had a thing going on tho :nerd: :wow: :lol:

Nora looks a little aged in the face (for the role of course), but goddamn her body looks tight. That shirt and jeans she had on last night looked painted, looking real nice. 
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Question is how many "Kevins" have they killed over the years since the departure? 

I dont think its that deep.

I think this has more to do with Matts book about Kevin coming back 3 different times and being the new Jesus.

What im thinkin is that the Aussie scene is from a future episode, Nora took the book with her for reading material. Either she lost it, left it, someone got a hold of it. Story gets out Aussie people thinks its an Aussie Kevin thats the one and found that chief of police.

Just a guess. We'll get answers tho

^ Nah I really don't think that part of the ep was ahead in time.

Mr. Garvey is byke!

Still low key upset at Nora laughing at Kevin like that.
I mean, she spent the whole episode missing and loving her kids and Lily, and when Kevin spills his guts and offers a baby, she reacts like that?!

Yea man, Writers are definitely having fun.
I can't help but feel like the jokes on me, though :frown:
I understood why she laughed.

Shot is a sure. Kevin didn't spill his guts. She said you don't have to explain and the next thing is out his mouth is let's have a baby :rofl:

She was probably thinking "Yeah, I'm gonna have a kid with the guy I just caught suffocating himself for the...? **** that Kev. I love you so let's just keep it simple."

Yeah you were half dreaming :lol:

He didnt shoot her down. He told her he's worried she may have a problem with stalking Lily and told her he left the baby for his dad and he didn't know she existed :lol:

Last edited:
Evie and her friends are hot. Wish Jill and her friend were naked running with them too.

:rofl:
went hysterical after the ending to the last episode, no clue, just no clue.

only one thing I know man and it's that this show is amazing!

Back
Top Bottom