HBO Michael Jackson doc 'Leaving Neverland'

All right and what I'm saying is, knowing that.... If he said Mike molested him would you dismiss it because he has a history of drug use?

Not necessarily. Like I said, I'd like to hear it from the accusers mouth like in the case of Wade and Jimmy. I had no opinion until I saw this doc. That way I can make a judgment call for myself using my own experience.

If this were a court case, my opinion would be different. It would be all circumstantial and the two accusers wouldn't have much ground to stand on without some corroborating evidence.

Which is the main reason I'd take his testimony with a grain of salt. You can't be a witness if you weren't there.

He can speak on Mike's character or whatever.

But he WAS there :lol: so was McCauley Culkin, and thousands of other kids.....

"
The film highlights allegations of child molestation against the singer, and now, radio stations around the world are deciding that they don’t want anything to do with Jackson’s music anymore.

Three major Montreal radio stations have stopped playing Jackson’s music, and a spokesperson said of the decision, “We are attentive to listeners’ comments, and last night’s documentary created reactions.” Across the globe in New Zealand, the country’s two largest radio networks have said they will no longer play Jackson’s music in light of the documentary. "

Wasn't he acquitted tho?

He's dead, how is he going to speak for himself beyond the trial he had concerning this?

Wasn't he acquitted tho?

He's dead, how is he going to speak for himself beyond the trial he had concerning this?

Therein lies the issue. Defamation laws don't apply to the deceased. It's being fought in the court of public opinion. That's why even Okra Winfrey showed up to the circus. "You get a bag!" "You get a bag!" "You get a bag!".

Wasn't he acquitted tho?

Like son was found innocent on all counts after decades of assumptions and a PREVIOUS documentary that tried to insinuate he was sleeping with boys and people still want to call him a chester. Crazy how the biggest celebrity in the history of the world that just so happens to be a black man is gradually going to get his history rewritten as a pedophile. Meanwhile Elvis who actually slept with 14 year olds and groomed the mother of his child from the age of 14 won’t ever get looked at. Lol White people.

Wasn't he acquitted tho?

He was acquitted on some. Settled out of court on others. I think there 6 people in all that accused him.

Him being dead and not being able to defend himself is one of the shortcomings of the doc. You really only get one side.

This ain't new!

In 2003, ITV broadcast a documentary, Living with Michael Jackson, for which journalist Martin Bashir interviewed Jackson over eight months.[8] The Guardian described the documentary as "the fuse that ignited the case and the trial".[9] In the documentary, Jackson and Arvizo held hands and discussed sleepovers,[2] and Jackson said he had slept in bed with many children. He said: "It's not sexual, we're going to sleep. I tuck them in... It's very charming, it's very sweet.

Like son was found innocent on all counts after decades of assumptions and a PREVIOUS documentary that tried to insinuate he was sleeping with boys and people still want to call him a chester. Crazy how the biggest celebrity in the history of the world that just so happens to be a black man is gradually going to get his history rewritten as a pedophile. Meanwhile Elvis who actually slept with 14 year olds and groomed the mother of his child from the age of 14 won’t ever get looked at. Lol White people.

So, "Whataboutism" IS allowed in THIS conversation, but not others?

Cool

If everything that happened happened then good for people coming out.

I really think he was messed up in the head the way he was raised and never fully understood what being an adult even meant. Like the way he saw the world was a man child of sorts.

If stuff happened between him and children then yeah, all of it is wrong. I don't know if he understood mentally what any of those actions were. I don't even think his kids are his.

4 hours of material and only two facts that came from it. Can't believe these ****** just gave a 4 hour testimonial and nothing else

So, "Whataboutism" IS allowed in THIS conversation, but not others?

Cool

I’ve asked a million times “what about the hundreds if not thousands of other kids who been with Mike” and asked how can you keep so many kids on code to adamantly deny Mike touched them but only 2-3 other people who have been revealed to constantly retract their statement and even flat out lied be called believable....

My question has been moonwalked around. Aha...

You acknowledge the court of public opinions' inconsistency in the policing of the following:
"Wait for all details"
"What happened to due process"
"Believe the victim"
Objecting to "whataboutism"

So many things that people blocked that RK/Cosby "defenders" used are now being used by MJ "defenders." It is funny to see

Seen so many, "They just want to tear down the black man" cards being used since Sunday man

I’ve asked a million times “what about the hundreds if not thousands of other kids who been with Mike” and asked how can you keep so many kids on code to adamantly deny Mike touched them but only 2-3 other people who have been revealed to constantly retract their statement and even flat out lied be called believable....

My question has been moonwalked around. Aha...

What if he only had sexual relations with a handful of kids though?

Serial killers don't kill everyone they come into contact with either.

What if he only had sexual relations with a handful of kids though?

Serial killers don't kill everyone they come into contact with either.

So you’re acknowledging that there was instances he slept in bed with children and nothing happened? .......

So you’re acknowledging that there was instances he slept in bed with children and nothing happened? .......

I don't see why that would be hard to believe? Sounds like some were group sleepovers, some were one-on-one. Both the parents and kids were being groomed in most cases.

Mike sounds like a true predator who meticulously planned and groomed.

I don't see why that would be hard to believe? Sounds like some were group sleepovers, some were one-on-one. Both the parents and kids were being groomed in most cases.

Mike sounds like a true predator who meticulously planned and groomed.

A true predator that the FBI investigated for 2+ years and found nothing, huh? And you’re believing this cause the guy who made this documentary revealed in court that he lied about being abused by Mike under oath and got Mike acquitted, huh? Lol

I’ll say it again for those in the back, he made Thriller...

12C20C91-AA8E-46D2-8E96-9692BDD3F17F.gif

Back
Top Bottom