HBO Michael Jackson doc 'Leaving Neverland'

Dude out here finessin

"In fact, most accused Robson of lying for financial gain, using his past financial struggles, his attempts to publish a book and work on Michael Jackson’s tribute shows as evidence against the accuser. In addition to that, fans highlighted the fact that donations for Robson’s charity started at a whopping $250, and failed to provide specific details on where the money would go.

Following the premiere of part two of the controversial documentary, Robson and his wife, Amanda, responded to the backlash over the fund with an alteration. According to The Blast, the couple reportedly removed the “Robson Family Fund” page and replaced it with the “Robson Child Abuse Healing and Prevention Fund,” which included a personal $10,000 donation from Robson, himself."

https://balleralert.com/profiles/bl...es-the-name-of-his-new-charity-amid-backlash/

The “Robson Family Fund” :lol: :lol:

Any Capcom heads out there playing Devil May Cry 5? I swear the game had a rushed released since it’s trailer but I’m loving the detail and it’s clearly the best DMC yet. Was dying laughing but was hyped as hell when I was playing and this happened. Nico’s reaction is hilarious. Dante da gawd

Michael Jackson was a pedophile. Shoulda been locked up a long time ago.

A915994D-63D1-4920-BB15-44EF5BE23EDB.gif

2E5EA8AF-D7A4-492D-9AB3-E835818D2C74.jpeg

2DB2BC69-C0AC-4653-BB9B-8945ABBE97EB.jpeg

that dude aint want NOTHIN to do with women on any level.

you needa stop.

Michael Jackson was a pedophile. Shoulda been locked up a long time ago.

This is widely regarded as fact. I’m not sure how anybody can dispute this. He built a ranch for the sole purpose of preying on/luring little boys. A true freakshow.

That said, i’m not sure a documentary was necessary. Everybody knows what went down. There wasn’t anything riveting or groundbreaking in the doc. I didn’t sense any disdain for Mike from the families/victims - that was odd. They talked about him like he was a mythical being. The families were so naive.

That said, how about a documentary on all of the pedophile priests that littered the catholic catholic? They try to sweep it under the rug, but it’s a full blown epidemic.

Attachments

• 6FF86F25-0498-4869-A280-B2CE6E44785F.jpeg
    6FF86F25-0498-4869-A280-B2CE6E44785F.jpeg
    136.7 KB · Views: 19
A movie about the Catholic church scandal won best picture at the Oscars not too long ago lol.

Kids suing
paris-jackson-jpg.jpeg.jpg

"Michael Jackson’s kids Prince, Paris and, Michael Jackson Jr. are reportedly considering suing alleged sexual abuse victims Wade Robson and James Safechuck for their role in the documentary film Leaving Neverland. According to Page Six, the Jackson siblings want to file a lawsuit against the subjects of the documentary for emotional distress, fraud, misrepresentation, and slander.

Robson and Safechuck both allege in the film that pop singer Michael Jackson sexually abused them as boys, offering graphic testimony of the alleged abuse and the circumstances surrounding it. The Jackson siblings say they aren’t pursuing a payout; instead, they’d want any award money to go to charity, with the true goal of the lawsuit being an apology from the two accusers. They believe, along with the rest of Michael Jackson’s family, that the accusers are using the sensation from the documentary to line their own pockets and diminish their father’s legacy.

After the documentary aired on HBO, Michael Jackson’s music sales and streaming took a dip, while former supporters and collaborators alike have distanced themselves from the late star’s name. Several radio stations have stopped playing his music and even The Simpsons creators have vowed to stop airing the episode on which he appeared as a guest.

Meanwhile, the Jackson family has also lashed out at HBO, hoping to get the documentary pulled and receive damages from the network for “breach of contract.”

I still laugh when she says he's her biological father, I can't take anything she says seriously.

The circumstances of his life and all the fake outrage these days between Jussie Smollet and the Convington kids I just cannot understand how people can jump to conclusions and disregard this man so quickly after all hes done for the world. For every accusation there is a reason behind it. Emotions are being manipulated and to think they wouldn't do this to Mike is beyond naive. I admit that it is extremely weird for a grown man to spend that much amount of time with kids but MJ was not just your average guy. I believe he was a true humanitarian. Any person growing up with his life under those circumstances where every adult is trying to bleed you out of your money i can see why he had this obsession with kids because kids don't have motives.

Have some perspective and let the man rest in peace or at least give the man the benefit of the doubt. Investigated for over a decade and acquitted in court and nothing came from it. If we cannot rely on the justice system to do its thing and it all depends on the court of public opinion then nobody will be safe. Mike was the biggest super star in the world and was able to clear his name but yet its still being dragged through the mud. Your everyday person will not have a chance in this age of witch hunts. The #metoo movement has crippled our ability to think and appeals to our emotion. This is getting out of hand and its scary to see people virtue signaling and claiming they know 100%

Nobody knows. Not me and not you. All i know is that the man lived a life where he was scrutinized for everything he did and the world tried to burn him but wasn't able to. I know there were hundreds of people trying to take advantage of him and there are a million reasons why people would throw these accusations at him. He was around thousands of kids and a select few have accused him and those accusing have flip flopped on their story enough times for me to be suspicious. Are we no longer able to question accusers? Should we believe every victim? People should be mad at people like Jussie Smollet and the media who run with stories before doing any kind of credible research. Don't get me wrong, victims should be heard but at the same time we should all have a healthy amount of skepticism and realize that there are real people out there who would do anything for fame or money.

PARIS JACKSONHOSPITALIZED AFTER ATTEMPTED SUICIDE

3/16/2019 12:43 PM PDT
Paris Jackson Hospitalized After Attempted Suicide
EXCLUSIVE
0316-paris-jackson-tmz-4.jpg

Paris Jackson was hospitalized Saturday after she attempted suicide -- and family sources tell us it's due in large to the fallout from "Leaving Neverland."

Law enforcement sources tell us police and EMS responded to Paris' LA home at 7:30 AM. We're told Michael Jackson's only daughter slit her wrists. Our sources say she was transported to a hospital and placed on 5150 hold. She's currently in stable condition.

Sources with knowledge tell us Paris did this in direct response to the allegations made against her father in "Leaving Neverland" -- a documentary in which Wade Robson and James Safechuck accuse MJ of molesting them as children.

As we reported ... Paris was standing firm behind her dad and maintaining his innocence, even though she hadn't seen the doc yet. We're told the Jackson kids have been in turmoil over the renewed allegations.

The fallout from "Leaving Neverland" has been severe. Michael's music and TV appearances have been getting muted since HBO aired the project.

Paris has had hard time since her dad's death in 2009. She attempted suicide back in 2013 as well, and has been open about her struggles with depression in the past.

Our sources say Paris is currently being closely monitored by a team of doctors.

What museum

Michael Jackson Items Removed by Indianapolis Children's Museum
michael-jackson-live-g-b-billboard-1548.jpg

Michael Jackson performs during halftime of a 52-17 Dallas Cowboys win over the Buffalo Bills in Super Bowl XXVII on Jan. 31, 1993 at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena, Calif.
Steve Granitz/Getty Images
3/16/2019 by Associated Press

The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis has removed three Michael Jackson items from exhibits after a new documentary renewed allegations of child sexual abuse against the late singer and Gary native.

The Indianapolis Star reports a fedora and glove Jackson wore onstage and a Jackson poster are no longer on display at the museum

https://www.billboard.com/articles/...dianapolis-childrens-museum-leaving-neverland

Michael Jackson Items Removed by Indianapolis Children's Museum
michael-jackson-live-g-b-billboard-1548.jpg

Michael Jackson performs during halftime of a 52-17 Dallas Cowboys win over the Buffalo Bills in Super Bowl XXVII on Jan. 31, 1993 at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena, Calif.
Steve Granitz/Getty Images
3/16/2019 by Associated Press

The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis has removed three Michael Jackson items from exhibits after a new documentary renewed allegations of child sexual abuse against the late singer and Gary native.

The Indianapolis Star reports a fedora and glove Jackson wore onstage and a Jackson poster are no longer on display at the museum

https://www.billboard.com/articles/...dianapolis-childrens-museum-leaving-neverland

Damn.

This “documentary” was trash. Mj did a lot of questionable things. I think people need to do their own due diligence before they go “canceling” everything. These two individuals, their families and the director are far from credible.

Back
Top Bottom