HBO: "Westworld"...Cancelled After 4 Seasons

so what was up with that lower level Bernard went to in a previous episode? why was it all messed up and abandoned looking?
I thought it was just another basement but it could be the same one of the cabin in the wilderness that's undetectable.

yeah, it was part of the main building but I was just wondering why it looked like some **** went down in there, even the way he said he needed to go downstairs like it was risky. I know they went downstairs to a cold storage area in a previous episode, I believe that's where Ford drinks with that old cowboy.

Finally caught up on this thread.

That last episode.
eek.gif

Had the Wee Bey face when Bernard said he didn't see the door.

This dude Ford is something else.

Really hope Elsie is ok.

Zik having it with the all the theories.
roll.gif

This thread is reminiscent of the True Detective season 1 thread where people were coming with all kind of off the wall theories.

Will see who is right in a couple of episodes.

My sister at the end of the last episode hit me with the biggest reach theory ever. Ford is a host being controlled by Arnold who's living and hiding in the park :lol:

It has been really bizarre watching the internet progression of discussing the episode to discussing theories. Straight paragraphs on **** that doesn't exist. Dudes patting themselves on the back. Nothing wrong with flexing your brain power really, but focused elsewhere would be of better use. Or write your own ****, see if it pops off.

It has been really bizarre watching the internet progression of discussing the episode to discussing theories. Straight paragraphs on **** that doesn't exist. Dudes patting themselves on the back. Nothing wrong with flexing your brain power really, but focused elsewhere would be of better use. Or write your own ****, see if it pops off.

Seems like you described just about every thread on nt... minus the "flexing brainpower part" :lol:

man, I dont know what the hell is going on 
laugh.gif

how Wyatt's crew so beast tho 
eek.gif

I'm almost fully on board with the two timelines theory after tonight. There's a lot of evidence to support it.

Gotta say the Maeve storyline just pissed me off now. Dumbass Asian dude :smh: He deserves to be tortured and killed by the end of this. Just letting this evil AI robot do w/e she wants cuz he's a scared ******** coward.

I assume Ford is aware of Maeve's changes given who she chose to recruit and how Ford can listen through any host.

Anyway, Ford :lol: Son being cruel to Bernard for no reason. Talking about taking away his memories of he does what he says. Unecessary mental torture. Then he remembers killing Elsie :smh: but he probably has those cruel memories of his dead son.

Nice twist with the chick in the end being one of Wyatt's ppl.

I'm almost fully on board with the two timelines theory after tonight. There's a lot of evidence to support it.
One thing I've noticed that's off with that is what's in the past timeline and what's in the present.

Maeve remembers the MiB attacking her and her "daughter" in a past event and he's roughly the same age.

Teddy remembers MiB dragging Delores away in a past event and they're both pursuing Wyatt.

Delores remembers MiB too along with other ****** up memories and he's still old like in every other instance and she's with William and they've run in to Wyatt.

Keep in mind Wyatt was just created for Ford's latest narrative.

So on the side 2 timeline theory about William he clearly can not be the MiB.

Also unless the MiB has been old for decades or is a host Ford let's leave the park, exactly which timeline is he in then? How can there be 2 timelines where he's old in one and ppl remember him in the past at the same age?

I mean in this ep, they actually show us a past event. If there's 2 timelines they can't be that many years a part.

MIB said he killed Maeve and her daughter about a year ago which would be about the time she got changed to the Madam.

William ain't the MiN it just seems to convenient that the show is making people believe so they can swerve

MIB said he killed Maeve and her daughter about a year ago which would be about the time she got changed to the Madam.

William ain't the MiN it just seems to convenient that the show is making people believe so they can swerve

yeah once he started to reveal who he was to Teddy, I thought to myself they are laying this on really thick for me to believe it now :lol:

I legit never saw the comparisons of William and MiB.

William is a simp for a robot talking about giving up the real world and staying in the park forever cuz he got robot yambs. Plus he only came here cuz his friend convinced him to and based off w/e business his family has going.

MiB just revealed he came here for fun and then when he was much older, after 30 years of marriage his wife died and his daughter basically hates him cuz her and her mom knew he was a monster and she actually committed suicide cuz of that. He came to the park looking to see if he felt anything and then discovered the maze.

2 distinct storylines that seem pretty opposite. Probably will be clearer when we learn more about William's past.

For me this episode confirmed that aren't the same.

I think swerve we gonna have ain't gonna be she's in the past, but she's in the future :nerd:

only way this works now if there's more than 2 time periods being shown now :lol: 35,30,Present

its the only way I can wrap my mind around Delores having the flashback to the dancing scene...that part just threw everything off for me

That is the very place Ford is building the new narrative right?

Finally checking in.

Had to vent about how Bold it was and yet how upset I am they killed Theresa. [emoji]128557[/emoji] Not really even geeked to watch this here new episode, but I must move on, Clementine FTW

Last edited:
Well we don't know how old Maeve is, but her dancing just means that's where they test out the hosts back in the day.

Im confused. Did William and Logan ever interact with Maeve at the saloon? When did Dolores speak with Maeve? We saw her talk with mpMaeve and few episodes back and we know Maeve been madam for a year.

Oh nooooo! Clementine has been retired as well....man this is sad. (And I love the girl they chose as Clementines replacement, little slurt from Banshee)

Well we don't know how old Maeve is, but her dancing just means that's where they test out the hosts back in the day.

Im confused. Did William and Logan ever interact with Maeve at the saloon? When did Dolores speak with Maeve? We saw her talk with mpMaeve and few episodes back and we know Maeve been madam for a year.

Meave wasnt at the Saloon when they were there iirc

Wack episode

I really dont like the maeve story line.

How the hell does 2 low level employees have admin rights to edit the core code

Makes no sense at all

Back
Top Bottom