HBO: "Westworld"...Cancelled After 4 Seasons

How? When?
nerd.gif

So Teddy and MiB getting captured by Wyatt's men and Dolores and William being captured by those Confederate dudes/Wyatt's men are 2 different timelines?

Keep in mind the whole Wyatt narrative is a new story by Ford. So if they are 2 different timelines that means it was a success and one of them is just repeating itself.

When I saw her I just assumed that Ford is using a lot of hosts for his story. Like what Theresa was complaining about when she and the other workers mentioned how many resources Ford was using for his new narrative. He's just making use of hosts outside of the park for his narrative in the park.
**** is gonna be confirmed there are two timelines and MIB is William and Zik still gonna be like HOW?
laugh.gif

In the show THE only person who ever interacted with that host was William, before MIB gave reference to her "still being there and not retired" meaning years ago he interacted with her....either they leading us in the direction of 2 timelines and they gonna swerve us, which would be cool as well, or we dealing with two timelines and William is a younger MIB....why? That's what we will find out.
Nah. Dolores interacted with her in a timeline before William does too. She's the chick in the tow nsquare (I think with an umbrella.) It's the third timeline we've seen her in.

They've been pretty blatantly using her as a time marker for us.

Last edited:
Wth is up with Lawrence's daughter btw,she's showing up all over the place :lol:. She's gotta be related to Arnold in a way,maybe as some sort of conduit left by him

Last edited:
How? When? :nerd:
So Teddy and MiB getting captured by Wyatt's men and Dolores and William being captured by those Confederate dudes/Wyatt's men are 2 different timelines?

Keep in mind the whole Wyatt narrative is a new story by Ford. So if they are 2 different timelines that means it was a success and one of them is just repeating itself.

When I saw her I just assumed that Ford is using a lot of hosts for his story. Like what Theresa was complaining about when she and the other workers mentioned how many resources Ford was using for his new narrative. He's just making use of hosts outside of the park for his narrative in the park.

**** is gonna be confirmed there are two timelines and MIB is William and Zik still gonna be like HOW? :lol:

In the show THE only person who ever interacted with that host was William, before MIB gave reference to her "still being there and not retired" meaning years ago he interacted with her....either they leading us in the direction of 2 timelines and they gonna swerve us, which would be cool as well, or we dealing with two timelines and William is a younger MIB....why? That's what we will find out.
Please stop replying to me.

You suck.

Last edited:
What's the chances the Man in Black is Logan not William. Just because an old William wouldn't treat Dolores like that in the first couple of episodes, dragging her into the barn. Logan could seeing how he's pretty reckless in Westworld from the jump.
He says he's a Titan of industry, and it's Logan that brings William to show him the park because they are thinking of buying/investing. And he also said that "they never saw the man I am in here" basically killing and drinking himself around town. Basically Logan when he tries to get William to let loose.

Last edited:
I dunnio.. with what the MIB said, I assume he was another type of cat up til whatever went down with his wife and daughter

What's the chances the Man in Black is Logan not William. Just because an old William wouldn't treat Dolores like that in the first couple of episodes, dragging her into the barn. Logan could seeing how he's pretty reckless in Westworld from the jump.
He says he's a Titan of industry, and it's Logan that brings William to show him the park because they are thinking of buying/investing. And he also said that "they never saw the man I am in here" basically killing and drinking himself around town. Basically Logan when he tries to get William to let loose.

i have a feeling prince caspian will have a big role these last 2 episodes.

Here's some more thoughts I just had that might lend more to the pro idea that William = MIB

MIB said that he was married 30 yrs ago.

After 30 yrs, wife offed herself because of MIB

I believe what was happening was:

William fell in love with Delores.

Logan kills Delores in this past narrative because William loves her.

William then goes home and gets married to fiance.

William never lost the love for Delores and continues to come back to WW to see Delores throughout the years. Each time having to remind her who he is after her memory wipes. (See scene where he drags her into barn and what he says)

Wife finally is fed up knowing that Will never truly loved her after 30 yrs. Kills herself. And Daughter turns on him.

Then..and only then...does William don the black hat/clothes...'as a test, to see if he was really evil'....and becomes the MIB.

But that after is just within the last 1.5 yrs.

Here's some more thoughts I just had that might lend more to the pro idea that William = MIB

William never lost the love for Delores and continues to come back to WW to see Delores throughout the years. Each time having to remind her who he is after her memory wipes. (See scene where he drags her into barn and what he says)

Wife finally is fed up knowing that Will never truly loved her after 30 yrs. Kills herself. And Daughter turns on him.

Then..and only then...does William don the black hat/clothes...'as a test, to see if he was really evil'....and becomes the MIB.

Sounds legit, I really need to rewatch the first few episodes

I buy all of this. Although there's a chance that William kills Logan too. Which would be the darkness his wife sees.

One thing that throws me off is why it would take THIRTY years of marriage for the wife to kill herself. Wouldn't he come back to the real world a different person right away? Why do they even get married in the first place? How does it last?

MiB specifically says that his daughter told him both her and her mother knew he was a monster hiding it with philanthropy so I don't think being in love with Dolores makes him a monster. It has to be something else.

If William ever runs in to old *** Ford it'll kill yall theories. That's like one of the last things that just won't make sense of these multiple timelines given all these errors.

If they reveal Logan is married possibly with a pregnant wife, sure.

Never saw it with William though. Son is a simp.
Can guests kill each other in the park?
Looks like it.

At least with the knives, rocks, strangulation, or pushing them off a cliff/train. It looks like everything is recorded though. You'd have to do it in a cave with no hosts around.
3 timelines minimum

reddit-talulah.jpg

talulah.gif
My whole thing is the assumption it'd take that long for them to move a host duties around.

Maeve only been a madam for a year and change.

This 5 year gap that's made up to separate where they're at doesn't seem concrete.

Last edited:
The show is really just pissing me off at this point. I think I'll skip the last 2 eps, watch the finale, then be done with it altogether. It gets more frustrating and less entertaining by the episode. Yeah I'm done.

The show is really just pissing me off at this point. I think I'll skip the last 2 eps, watch the finale, then be done with it altogether. It gets more frustrating and less entertaining by the episode. Yeah I'm done.
Damn cali, for real? :lol:

I know some may assume I'm pissed when I post in here about seeing all these **** theories and lame *** Lsteezy but I'm still enjoying the show.

Put those lames and Maeve aside there's Wyatt and crew, MiB, and Ford :smokin

I still enjoy it, even Maeve and the idiots. Think about it, you know people like that in real life. A lot of damage gets done though social engineering.

I have to rewatch the episode again cause I was a bit drunk but the one thing I really don't like is the two idiots and Maeve until I read this:
I still enjoy it, even Maeve and the idiots. Think about it, you know people like that in real life. A lot of damage gets done though social engineering.
I really do know people like that, looking at them like, "how TF you still work here?" :rolleyes :x

The more I think about it, that broke down host Tessa wants to sneak off the park is probably going to blow up after it gets a considerable distance from the facility :lol:

If the narrator dude isn't killed by Bernard first.

Yo that Asian ***** has to go. You really making Maeve a god because what?
Asian dude a host built by Arnold that infiltrated the park's employment? :nerd:

Lets theorize like crazy!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom