HBO: "Westworld"...Cancelled After 4 Seasons

Was Wyatt given elevated privileges like Maeve?

The way Teddy talked about being controlled made it seem that way

Just started watching recent episode. Bernard walking out of the room from Maeve like he just hit the blunt for the first time :lol:

Just started watching recent episode. Bernard walking out of the room from Maeve like he just hit the blunt for the first time
laugh.gif
Bernard was confused AF.
laugh.gif

Man those two idiots really overpowered Maeve.

She like a Super Saiyan host now.

Those two gibletheads are idiots. Like Bernard, I'm sure Ford built a backdoor into her should she step out of line.

I know the series has been renewed for another one, but the way it is unfolding how does it go beyond the next episode? I'm curious to where they go.

MiB being the Delos board rep is another twist in the story.

Dog. That episode...

Ford... A master class villain...

His character has elevated tv villains... dude is unreal.

Last edited:
Which will probably be a tool for ridding the park of the sentient hosts.
Commentor on IGN said Ford is already aware of the independent hosts and that they are part of his narrative to burn down the park as a final middle finger to Delos.

On another note, while many of the fan theories are starting to become true; is that a good or bad thing?

All I want to know is if Zik still in denial there are multiple timelines and that William is in fact MIB.... :nerd:

And I figured Bernard was made in Arnold's image 2 episodes ago and it seems Ford used Dolores to kill Arnold, the way he used Bernard to kill whatever her name was..

All I want to know is if Zik still in denial there are multiple timelines and that William is in fact MIB....
nerd.gif

And I figured Bernard was made in Arnold's image 2 episodes ago and it seems Ford used Dolores to kill Arnold, the way he used Bernard to kill whatever her name was..
Part of the reason why I'm not big on fan theories being right. You guys try too hard to be the smartest person in the room.

All the "stupid" theories will become true by the end this season.Bernard=Arnold has just been confirmed.Now we wait for the multiple timeline and William=MIB theory.And the new narrative will be the hosts rebelling, orchestrated by Ford himself.

I went to elementary school with a kid who would get a new Goosebumps book and immediately read the ending

I bet he posts on reddit now

I gotta say if it wasn't for Ford and MiB this ep would've been boring. And up being half boring but with a great Ford ending :pimp: Son is never worried :lol:

Simp *** Billy turning killer and Maeve stuff are just struggle :x

At this point I'm wondering if Maeve's entire story including the **** with the Asian dude are all a part of Ford's new narrative; hosts become sentient and can hurt the human workers like Asian dude, loser white guy, and now Hemsworth brother. Charlotte won't be ready for this twist.

I mean wouldn't be surprised if Arnold's maze MiB is looking for is all Ford too.

:rofl: @ Teddy basically being Wyatt. Its either that and Ford screwed him or he was always his partner and always a ruthless murderer. Son legit misremembered killing a town full of ppl for helping kills his fellow soldiers cuz Wyatt said so.

I do wonder if y'all will kill the Billy is MiB now given it was he showed up.for the same Dolores that ran away from Billy and his friend.

Also giving some thought to the circumstances of Dolores killing Arnold or if Ford had her do it.

So whos the guy in the middle of that pic then? Fords dad? Lol

Theres still lil things im lost on. Mainly like what were Delores, Billy & the other guy doing in the first place lmao
Going off his word and since Bernard couldn't initially see Arnold in the pic I guess it was his dad in the pic as well.
So whos the guy in the middle of that pic then? Fords dad? Lol

Theres still lil things im lost on. Mainly like what were Delores, Billy & the other guy doing in the first place lmao
Dog. That episode...

Ford... A master class villain...

His character has elevated tv villains... dude is unreal.
Hard for me to see him as the villain.

He aint wrong about humanity.

Only been killing ppl snooping around or trying to steal his stuff.

Last edited:
Well damn at the ending.

Possible theory
Asian dude is a host being controlled by Maeve

Well damn at the ending.

Possible theory

More like controlled by Ford to assist Maeve. Maeve just thinks she's controlling him.

every single thing fell in damn line except when MIB and Delores met up

someone explain it to me now!!!!
damn.png

All I want to know is if Zik still in denial there are multiple timelines and that William is in fact MIB.... :nerd:
You keep pretending like you know what you're talking about.

So I'll ask what are the multiple timelines and who is in which ones?

I'm not talking about flashbacks and memories. Cuz it's been obvious both Bernard and Dolores have been doing that. Dolores is glitching off Arnold's self awareness code and the update unlocking memories and Bernard's cornerstone constantly been ***** with him and only this recent ep had him exploring his past memories not Arnold's.

So yeah which are the multiple timelines and who is in which one?

So far things keep syncing up to all be in the present. Ford met MiB with Teddy a few eps ago, the same MiB confronts Dolores in the church at the end of this ep. That same Dolores that was just with Billy, his friend and Wyatt's men.

Keep in mind Ford just made up the narrative with Wyatt as the bad guy so excluding host narratives Wyatt can not exist in the actual past of this story.

Then there's malfunctioning Maeve who got that way after encountering Dolores who said a phrase to her that triggered her self awareness as well. Giving the time frame for Maeve being a madam we now then know that's the same Dolores that links up with Billy and his friend.

So exactly what are the multiple timelines? What time period are they set in? Which characters are in which timelines?

As far as William being MiB what did we just see this ep? How can William have just killed a bunch of Wyatt's men and at the same time MiB is searching for Wyatt if Ford just created Wyatt for his new narrative? How sway?!!

Instead of being subjective about this theory and smug why don't you look at it with a skeptical eye and use some critical thinking to see what fits and what doesn't?

Well damn at the ending.

Possible theory

More like controlled by Ford to assist Maeve. Maeve just thinks she's controlling him.
What if I told you Ford was a host being controlled by the real Ford
Not out of the realm of possibility.

If Bernard was successful and that ho had killed "Ford", I was expecting the real Ford to then walk in the room like "Well that's not how I expected that to go. Such a pity, I was quite fond of my double."

Then waste the host and have Bernard commit that :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom