HBO: "Westworld"...Cancelled After 4 Seasons

Can we just enjoy the show instead of running wild with the theories? Reddit did the same thing with The Night Of when the show was an easy watch.

Can we just enjoy the show instead of running wild with the theories? Reddit did the same thing with The Night Of when the show was an easy watch.
Oh yes, THAT was the other show.

Theorizing fans thought it was one thing but it was just this straightforward thing. Looking back I'm glad they defeated all those theories with feet shots.

Last edited:
Last ep was great. Looks like we'll be getting some answers soon. Gonna go for my second watch either tonight after MNF or tomorrow.

The more I think about it, that broke down host Tessa wants to sneak off the park is probably going to blow up after it gets a considerable distance from the facility :lol:

If the narrator dude isn't killed by Bernard first.

Yo that Asian ***** has to go. You really making Maeve a god because what?
Asian dude a host built by Arnold that infiltrated the park's employment? :nerd:

Lets theorize like crazy!

they had a side by side of him and a out of commission bot that looks just like him on reddit :lol:

Def think there is one more person who isn't real that is going to be a twist, could be the two idiots, but I lean towards Sizemore.

Also, there is def something to employees being hosts (obviously with the greeting female) But looks like security personnel as well. This scene stuck out to me....Could be nothing....

^ We or I should say I knew shorty was a host the second she offered William the box. So never thought of her as an employee and we didn't see her interact with anybody else to know if they were fooled as well.

Ford and other workers have commented on how the hosts are used as tools (survey the land, build ****, operate machinery, etc.). So it's not uncommon.

The more I think about it, that broke down host Tessa wants to sneak off the park is probably going to blow up after it gets a considerable distance from the facility :lol:

If the narrator dude isn't killed by Bernard first.

Yo that Asian ***** has to go. You really making Maeve a god because what?
Asian dude a host built by Arnold that infiltrated the park's employment? :nerd:

Lets theorize like crazy!

they had a side by side of him and a out of commission bot that looks just like him on reddit :lol:
:smh:

Never cared for the format of their forums but thought they provided intellectual discussion and good info. Now they becoming the enemy though.

Last edited:
Def think there is one more person who isn't real that is going to be a twist, could be the two idiots, but I lean towards Sizemore.

Also, there is def something to employees being hosts (obviously with the greeting female) But looks like security personnel as well. This scene stuck out to me....Could be nothing....

View media item 2236799
They already said he was a host meant to act human. I wouldn't put it past the company to have host as security.

Anybody think they are hinting at ford being a host? The way Maeve now controls other hosts reminds me a lot of how ford controls them.

I can see that but the show is clearly made to make you think and figure these things out, so conversations about theories comes naturally.

Anybody think they are hinting at ford being a host? The way Maeve now controls other hosts reminds me a lot of how ford controls them.
We've only seen Maeve be able to do that in Westworld itself. Ford has been able to control hosts in and out of the theme park. We'll see.

As far as William being the Man in Black theory, it doesn't make sense being that he should have recognized that the host that welcomed him is the same host that set him and Teddy up. That's something you'd remember.

Yeah he recognized her and said something like "I thought they would have retired you by now."

3 timelines minimum

reddit-talulah.jpg

talulah.gif

What's her real name?

Gotdamn them lips

I woulda never made it into the park

Back
Top Bottom