HBO's "GIRLS" Vol. "That Was Way Harsh, Tai"...

That show did suck. I think nt'ers liked it because it was based in ny and they wanted to make denim and t-shirts.

Allison Williams is gorgeous to me. Nice to see Ray got some of that pretty poon. He knew what he was doing when he offered a hug.

make it in america gave away too many secrets. show was gravy. Cant even front, this season is getting spicy. hanna needs to get slapped. 

Ray is about to get sucked in like Charlie :smh: :lol:

A lot of chicks have that relationship logic just like the phase Shoshanna is in right now :x

Hannah going from such a high to depressed about the job :lol:

Ray is about to get sucked in like Charlie
mean.gif
laugh.gif

A lot of chicks have that relationship logic just like the phase Shoshanna is in right now
sick.gif

Hannah going from such a high to depressed about the job
laugh.gif
Word on everything except for ray. ray is too smart and strong to take the L like charlie. Don't be surprised if marine gets hooked. 

It won't be as bad as Charlie but he already smashed...then he proceeded to call her in the middle of the afternoon(she was rude and basically hung up on him),brought her muffins and he took her to lunch.

A ditsy way younger female Shoshanna had him gone.,,he's STILL hurt from that :lol: Marine is better looking and ruthless.

He's on a slippery slope.

Last edited:
on last weeks episode they  they showed hannah naked and both my girl and i thought it was some fat dude. 
laugh.gif

Man this **** comes up after true detective!
There's no way in hell I'm gonna watch GIRLS after last nights true detective episode.

Ray and Marnie got a weird but good relationship going on. Looks like they both give each other something. Which I like.

Kinda feel where Hannah is right now because I was in similar situation

Marnie likes the way he talks to her and Ray likes chicks he feels superior to intellectually outside of that...there's nothing. :lol:

The bickering (Him trying to give her game so to speak) is gonna allow him to get caught up :\

Ray is my guy but he couldn't keep Shosh in check how's he gonna keep Marnie.

Kinda feel where Hannah is right now because I was in similar situation

A lot of people can relate (not just hipsters or white people) to some stuff from this show...that's part of the appeal that no one really talks about.

Jenna Lyons isn't too terrible of an actress, I hope she's in it more.

Plus the black girl from GQ is :pimp:

Last edited:
I knew I saw her somewhere before...She is cute but she looks better without those damn braids :smh:

Think it's safe to say that GQ thing is over... :\ Joe trying to bag Karen and eventually Hannah would have been interesting

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom