HBO's "GIRLS" Vol. "That Was Way Harsh, Tai"...

Show isn't very good...it is getting better with each episode though.

"The first time we have sex I might scare you...because I'm a man and I know what to do" 
pimp.gif

I'm really liking this show so far... Marnie bathroom scene. 
devil.gif

But i still want How To Make It In America. 
frown.gif

solid episode, finally.

@+!+ got real

and damn Zosia Mamet has a killer body I'd smash in a heart beat

I absolutely love this show so far. But will only admit it under the condition of anonymity.Zosia Mamet body doe..

episode was meh - but Shoshana's 1 minute of screen time behind the curtain and all her faces was EASILY the highlight of the episode, so funny, and cute.

I don't get the hype about Shoshana she's 3rd best looking by default because of Hannah.
Charlie has to be #1 simp in tv history
laugh.gif

Adam was that dude until that last scene
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Dade B0Y

I absolutely love this show so far. But will only admit it under the condition of anonymity.Zosia Mamet body doe..
laugh.gif

I liked the flashback showing Hannah's boyfriend and how he was so incredibly and obviously gay back then
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Executive76

I don't get the hype about Shoshana she's 3rd best looking by default because of Hannah.
Charlie has to be #1 simp in tv history
laugh.gif

Adam was that dude until that last scene
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Allison Williams is so damn fine. This has become one of my favorite shows on television right now. That scene with Hannah's boss was hilarious.

Why is Hannah shaped like those punching bag things with sand in the bottom from back in the day??
Spoiler [+]
spiderman-hedstrom-bop-bag.jpg

Could the ending credits song choice been more apt? Oh man, oh my, oh me... I honestly felt it all.

Great show.

^ I thought the same thing about the song. "Oh, man, what I used to be..."
smokin.gif

Decided to turn it on with 15 minutes left, glad I did. I'm liking what I'm seeing more and more every week. And closing w/ Fleet Foxes? I'm a fan now
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom