HBO'S "Insecure" [ Created by Issa Rae ► Season III: 2020 ]

This Season was TRASH. This show from where it was at the beginning to where it was now is not what I hoped for. I'm all for Black excellence but this season was mid and I'm pumped the show is over after next week.
Didn't care for the libby undertones of this season eh?

Unfortunate this is the last season. It has been dry but I’m not sure what other direction they could take it. I love how they plugging the locals. Wattshomiequan, blue the great, dom etc. like someone else said I love blues work I have a few pieces from him.

If I were Issa I’d feel torn. Nathan is trying and I think Issa has been his motivation to get better and not be afraid of growth. Him letting his guard down will destroy him if she dosent end up with him. At the same time, Issa dosent want to wait you can tell, and I feel her cuz lawerrnce was dead weight for a loooooong time. So I’d be mad too she groomed him and then it took her cheating for him to get off his behind. Now someone else gets to reap the rewards.

However, I don’t think I could be someone’s stepmom.

The show definitely shifted the focus to Molly. Not sure but why. But we really do see the evolution with Molly. Not so much with Issa. We barely know her family life. Also, why did they never address that Tiffany and Derek cheating speculation?!

Nathan and Issa don’t have the chemistry of a long lasting relationship. They’re both weird around each other. It’s clear he’s a rebound.

Besides they’ve been official for how long? And they’re already looking to move in? He’s a rebound and she don’t love him.

Last edited:
She has no potential to love that bozo. She just forcing herself to feel something and since he's been lurking around under the guise of friendship it made it easier to play the rekindle game with him. Women love recycling old men instead of having to add a new body to their count.

She has no potential to love that bozo. She just forcing herself to feel something and since he's been lurking around under the guise of friendship it made it easier to play the rekindle game with him. Women love recycling old men instead of having to add a new body to their count.
This is the only aspect of the season that I enjoy. It's realistic and happens way too often. The fact that Issa is 30 and behavin like this makes it worse.

This is the truth as I've heard this from a few women before.

^^

1640273041647.gif

Really? Idk abt that in todays world tho

That’s not just a woman thing it’s a people thing. People tend to cling to familiarity and will try to force something. Maybe I’ve missed it but has Lawrence shown any support in Issas event managing events?

I also get the vibe that they’ve grown apart. It happens despite being in love. Things are popping off in LA for Issa so what was her option if her and ldawg got back together? Follow him to San Fran?

Last edited:
That’s not just a woman thing it’s a people thing. People tend to cling to familiarity and will try to force something. Maybe I’ve missed it but has Lawrence shown any support in Issas event managing events?

I also get the vibe that they’ve grown apart. It happens despite being in love. Things are popping off in LA for Issa so what was her option of her and ldawg got back together? Follow him to San Fran?
He's been dealing with his baby. Sure he doesn't have the time to show up to her events

:lol: at ldawg

And it is possible for them to have grown apart, but that hasn't been shown and we wont see it. From the first episode till now, they have been and are still in love with each other.

I think she has the potential to love him but he’s just not what she wants.

Nathan would be going back to Best Buy Lawrence. Plus he has mental issues. The only difference is Nathan makes her feel more needed, because of his emotional issues.

I haven't been more proud of a television character than I am of Molly. Her redemption arc is one for the ages.

How has she been redeemed?

Because she's been dating a co-worker for a month? Why would we think that would last.

I also get the vibe that they’ve grown apart. It happens despite being in love. Things are popping off in LA for Issa so what was her option if her and ldawg got back together? Follow him to San Fran?

"The only thing better than old ***** is new *****"
- Men Everywhere

Back
Top Bottom