HBO's Silicon Valley - First Episode Up on YouTube

I agree about Jared.

The other guy was great on freaks and Geeks. Recently he was on this show party down on starz. Also had ken marino and adam Scott. Its a pretty funny show and worth checking out imo.

party down was on air around 2009 or 2010, thats not recent :lol:

I can't wait till school is over so I can watch the newest season of this show.

Last edited:
lmao @ Jared's morning celebration

Erlich getting ******* on all episode lmaoo

Big Head back :nerd:

Monica being Monica :evil:

Immediately recognized the new billionaire character as the camera dude from The Office.

briansidelong.png

And Gavin is a damn fool with that comparison. :lol:

iJE4hDL.gif

H8wDO8e.jpg

And just realized Richard did some interning on Wall Street prior to PP.

Last edited:
Gilfoyle and Dinesh are hilarious "I can do it with 11 because I'm a better leader" And when Russ Hanneman scratches his McLaren with his rivets in his jeans...  My favorite comedy out now.

Really off topic, but since this is an HBO show thought it would be appropriate. 

I just finished watching "How to Make it in America" I think for the third time, and that show needs another season. 

Going to rewatch the first season of silicon valley again before i touch these new episodes(well the latest two). 

Really off topic, but since this is an HBO show thought it would be appropriate. 

I just finished watching "How to Make it in America" I think for the third time, and that show needs another season. 

Going to rewatch the first season of silicon valley again before i touch these new episodes(well the latest two). 

i was reading somewhere that Netflix might revamp how to make it in America. But who knows.

Party down was an awesome show. Nah it didnt get an ending.

sorry to side track the thread. For some reason i cant get into this show this year. Did likethe second ep with the bro app. Gotta check for third ep.

Show was so damn dope. :smokin

Two days ago they both posted a pic together on Instagram saying that they're trying to get season 3 done! Hopefully it happens soon.

Rasta Monsta 
roll.gif
Thats been my fantasy fb team name for the last couple years 
roll.gif

luis guzman was ******* hillarious on that show

She only looks good cause this show is full of ugly people.

That last episode is hilarious though.

This article came out today about the founder of Get Satisfaction. His startup was acquired behind his back and he didn't make a penny off the deal. The reason why? He took too much money at too high of a valuation. Basically a real life scenario of what the season premier of Silicon Valley was all about.

http://www.businessinsider.com/get-...-got-nothing-when-company-was-acquired-2015-4

Thank you, that was a great read.

Question for NT fam:

Will Richard ever smash Monica?

Richard needs TAY in his life bruh.

She only looks good cause this show is full of ugly people.

That last episode is hilarious though.

I would say she's above average in any setting. Plus she's 5'10" so even though you can't tell on the show you know she's got legs for dddaayyyysss.

I would say she's above average in any setting. Plus she's 5'10" so even though you can't tell on the show you know she's got legs for dddaayyyysss.

A lot of the people in tech are that awkward.

If I was still up there, I would have Richard killing it. :smokin

I thought she was pretty good looking in sex drive too. :smokin

I thought she was pretty good looking in sex drive too. :smokin

Agreed. Maybe she's just one of those polarizing white girls on NT :lol:

Just caught up on the last 2 episodes. Love this show

Dinesh bro scene lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom