HBO's Silicon Valley - First Episode Up on YouTube

Just binged.
damn
How did I not know about this?

The jerk off problem had me laughing harder than I ever had during a TV show. :lol:

Dude spazzed out in the bar when he dropped that valuation jewel on his mind. 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Another solid episode.

The ending dinner scene was very spot-on. I'm sure those conversations happen all the time in the start-up scene.

really enjoyed the ending of tonight's episode.

dinesh at the kickstarter party explaining what bro meant in different cultures :rofl:

philz coffee :nthat:

how stupid can they be to not realize that this company was stealing their tech ... 

these guys are idiots ... 

how stupid can they be to not realize that this company was stealing their tech ... 

these guys are idiots ... 

A. It's a comedy series, the characters are written to be intelligent idiots.

B. They're tech guys, they clearly lack the ability to pick up on certain social cues and were just happy to finally be in the limelight and receive the praise they don't usually hear.

A. It's a comedy series, the characters are written to be intelligent idiots.

B. They're tech guys, they clearly lack the ability to pick up on certain social cues and were just happy to finally be in the limelight and receive the praise they don't usually hear.
i know ... just ridiculous to me ... rather nonsense not be put in there just to keep it going ... 

been a fan of the show from jump ... it reminds me of made in america though with the things are looking good and then it's not storyline back and forth ... 

Jared might be my favorite character. He's hilarious to me but in such a subtle way, which is my favorite kind of comedy.

The season 1 finale when he was going up to the random people polling them about various app ideas. "Which one, which one, which one." I was legitimately cracking up.

[Video]

And it's gpod to see my son Haverchuck getting some shine. I haven't seen him in anything since Freaks and Geeks.[/Video]

Last edited:
Jared might be my favorite character. He's hilarious to me but in such a subtle way, which is my favorite kind of comedy.

The season 1 finale when he was going up to the random people polling them about various app ideas. "Which one, which one, which one." I was legitimately cracking up.

[Video]

And it's gpod to see my son Haverchuck getting some shine. I haven't seen him in anything since Freaks and Geeks.[/Video]
[Video]I agree about Jared.

The other guy was great on freaks and Geeks. Recently he was on this show party down on starz. Also had ken marino and adam Scott. Its a pretty funny show and worth checking out imo.[/video]

Anyone catch the sad background music in the beginning when everyone's walking away from Richard?

And then it stops immediately when Erlich yells at Richard that he wants his check?

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom