HBO's Silicon Valley - First Episode Up on YouTube

Everything about this show is great.  Last weeks episode was my favorite so far.

The Peter Gregory character is absolutely ridiculous.  Him at that toga party was hilarious, getting carried on that chair, 'Thanks florida.  This is the 3rd time I've done this, the first 2 were fine"
roll.gif
Its a shame that the actor passed away, they are going to have to do some work to replace him.

The whole thing of the not so bright guys hanging out on the roof and getting paid was priceless too.  "Gavin believes in Japaneese management where people are shamed into quitting." hahaha

And Erlichs whole obsession with Steve Jobs, or "Steve" as he calls him is pretty good too.  "I guess me and Steve always have shared a similar aesthetic"  Plus the fact that dudes name is Erlich Bachman is funny enough.

This show is great so far, and what else do you expect coming from Mike Judge.

Everything about this show is great.  Last weeks episode was my favorite so far.

The Peter Gregory character is absolutely ridiculous.  Him at that toga party was hilarious, getting carried on that chair, 'Thanks florida.  This is the 3rd time I've done this, the first 2 were fine":rofl: Its a shame that the actor passed away, they are going to have to do some work to replace him.

The whole thing of the not so bright guys hanging out on the roof and getting paid was priceless too.  "Gavin believes in Japaneese management where people are shamed into quitting." hahaha

And Erlichs whole obsession with Steve Jobs, or "Steve" as he calls him is pretty good too.  "I guess me and Steve always have shared a similar aesthetic"  Plus the fact that dudes name is Erlich Bachman is funny enough.

This show is great so far, and what else do you expect coming from Mike Judge.
Erlich is a fool, then when he couldn't remove the turtleneck :smh: :lol:
Silicon Valley, Veep, John Oliver show...HBO stays winning

i like this show a great deal. it's a lot of subtle/dry humor... which obviously isn't for everyone. perfect combo 1-2 punch with VEEP.

when dude said "Thank you Florida"..... i was dying laughing for a good 2-3 minutes. i didnt even realize he was talking to Flo-Rida at first... that's how perfect the delivery was.

you arent kidding man.  i rewinded that scene a couple of times and then watched it again on monday after work, all day i was crackin up at work just thinking about it.
roll.gif
Thank you florida

Erlich is a fool, then when he couldn't remove the turtleneck :smh: :lol:

'I just put it back on..."

:rofl:

had NO IDEA about the Peter Gregory character. what a bummer. kind of sucks knowing that too, in regards to the story. may have to keep that from my sister, she'd be crushed lol.

Erlich is a fool, then when he couldn't remove the turtleneck
mean.gif
laugh.gif

'I just put it back on..."

roll.gif

had NO IDEA about the Peter Gregory character. what a bummer. kind of sucks knowing that too, in regards to the story. may have to keep that from my sister, she'd be crushed lol.
Damn didnt know he passed...

I am huge fan of anything Mike Judge. He has developed some of the greatest Characters in T.V. and Movie history (ex Milton, Lumberg, Dale Gribble). I can't wait to see how this show unfolds.

rewatching last weeks episode.

Thank you, Florida.

still has me dying. :smokin :lol:

Last edited:
Saw the pilot...had me rollin

Had no idea Mike Judge was behind it

Last edited:

Wow, had no idea he passed away. That is awful for the show
yeah it definitely sucks.  After watching the first episode, i didn't think it would be that big of a deal.  But since then hes quickly become my favorite character on the show.  It sucks..

RIP... Sad it happened after it was thought that he beat the cancer.

On a brighter note, the last episode was fantastic.  I always just fly through shows on Netflix so this whole waiting a week to watch a new episode is rough 
laugh.gif

I've been spreading the word to my friends about the show and they are all hooked now as well

Back
Top Bottom