HBO's Silicon Valley - First Episode Up on YouTube

ryxNFi7.gif

one of the funniest shows on tv in a while.

i wish i was a billionaire so i could have million dollar revenge schemes like gavin and peter gregory.

:lol: @ the slap and just heaving the bike

Show continues to improve. At first I thought Richard needed to be a stronger lead character, but to continue the Entourage comparisons, he's merely the Vince who helps drive the story. So if they can balance Richard-centric stories and develop him as they go.. plus let the supporting cast get their shine, they'll be fine. It's not exactly the same, since Vince could straight disappear some episodes and you'd never even notice, but that's how I saw it.

Erlich is out of his ******* mind :rofl:

Dinesh & Gilfoyle relationship have been the highlight for me this season

And oh Amanda Crew

Last edited:
Jared taking all the L's last episode :lol:

Watch the girl rich obsessed with tell people pied piper is company of gay dudes

another great episode im interested on who will be their replacement for peter gregory

I doubt they replace him

Never really listened Danny Brown but that song at the end was great.

Last edited:
Love this show. The acting is on point, as I've been around Computer Science geeks and can confirm that is indeed how they are in real life, How's Erlich going around smashing married women though?
laugh.gif
 Dinesh and Jared keep bringing the lolz 

living close to silicon valley makes me appreciate this series even more

like on the past episode where they go to the hood for a logo designer. East Palo Alto really is like the hood and is literally a bridge away from where all the yuppies are :lol:

I really dig this show and Im only 3 episodes deep.
Kinda angry they only made 8 episodes for this season. At least it got renewed.

I really dig this show and Im only 3 episodes deep.
Kinda angry they only made 8 episodes for this season. At least it got renewed.
yeah I'm a little disappointed in the 8 episodes too. Entourage did the same thing with the pilot season and then dropped 13 episode seasons after that. Hope silicon valley does the same.

i'm watching episode 5 right now. i ******* hate erlich man. so much that i almost don't want to watch the show. i hate his personality, that actor, everything.

Back
Top Bottom