HBO's Silicon Valley - First Episode Up on YouTube

Okay, finally caught up with this show. Was not a fan of this episode but really like Ep. 3... :lol:

I know it’s a comedy but the thing with Jared’s family was stupid. On one hand the family is just saying ridiculous things and that could have been lol, but juxtaposed with Jared’s genuine reaction of hurt made it for an awkward watch that just fell flat.

And the whole thing with Guart is cringe, seems like they don’t know what to do with Jared until the point that they bring him back into Pied Piper, which is where we are going here.

Gilfoyle is still the best character. Year in, year out.

My favorite episode of the season....

From Gilfoyle finding a friend to that scene where gwart broke up with Jared :lol: Also, that ending!

Russfest :rofl:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Richard screwing over Gavin only for him to screw over Richard for buying Hooli.

Dinesh and his ****ed up trip.

Monica and Gilfoyle ganging up on the HR lady hit too close to home for me, we use similar metrics at work and they are complete horse ****. Glad they won the battle in the end.

One of my favorite series ever, next weeks episode will be bittersweet for me. They have a ton of storyline's to wrap up and I am excited to see how they do it.

Gilfoyle is going to go down as one of my favorite characters ever. Reminds me a lot of Dwight from the Office

I just caught lastnights episode.
They have to be kidding with the 7 episode Season.

I mean the show is only 23 minutes per episode.
They need to be fined.............absolutely abominable

Where are you guys getting this week’s ep is the last? It said 2 left at the end of the last one.

While the plot points have more or less been the same thing, different circumstances each season, I’ve loved the comedy on this show.

Gonna miss the gang, man.

Gilfoyle, Dinesh and Jared have been the Big 3 for awhile.

I love how Gavin’s character has NEVER strayed from being a scumbag, narcissistic petty SOB except for that brief period when he was a monk. :lol:

Showed up here but there was not enough Jian-Yang this season..

Monica having Richard as *****ard in her phone :lol: To think they written as flirting with each other in s1.

Gilfoyle over using the A.I. It's crazy how these dudes keep making the same dumb mistakes.

Then fail in to success.

Last edited:
I died at both of them having Bichard in their phones.

Russfest was hilarious, going through different outfits.

Using the AI

Probably my favorite episode of the season.

hb6scdgas5241.png

When it showed Monica had his name as B****ard too I was wheezing. :lol:

Like Zik said, crazy to think back to S1 when it had them as potential love interests to each other. :lol:

Finally started watching this season. Only 2 behind. As usual Jared stealing the season :lol:

Him describing Gwart's prescription sleeping bag for "thrashing" had me weak.

Back
Top Bottom